Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's here!

I finally got my new seesnake in today.

It's all shiny and smells like halloween. It's a shame I'm going to put it down the sewer.

I've got to make room on the truck now. My last camera (a pearpoint) was narrower and took up less space.

Oh well, That's not really a bad problem to have.

Re: It's here!

Congratz Chris, which seenskake is it? Mini/Compact/Plus?

Comment

seesnake plus self leveling.I bought it from the cable center. I got the tv/vcr, believing that it would take more abuse than the DVD/ lcd.

It's the first camera I've ever had that didn't have the big bulb head on the end. I've used Mytana, uemsi,sreco, and most recently Pearpoint. I think I am going to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisConnor View Post
        seesnake plus self leveling.I bought it from the cable center. I got the tv/vcr, believing that it would take more abuse than the DVD/ lcd.

It's the first camera I've ever had that didn't have the big bulb head on the end. I've used Mytana, uemsi,sreco, and most recently Pearpoint. I think I am going to like it.
        hey Chris....im thinking about getting one too..i was thinking about getting the one with the dvd player but you reasons for getting the vcr makes sense. i guess everybody owns at least one vcr!!!

Comment

Enjoy your new toy, when I got my second one, the large seesnake, I wanted to have it by my side all the time, wife wouldn't let me put in bed with us

You will find it very usefull and very easy to use.
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            wife wouldn't let me put in bed with us

KINKY! I can't blame her, I mean she knows where that thing has been.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisConnor View Post

The Self leveling was developed by John Buck who sold his company to Mytanya .

The Ridgid camera can be a gold mine if you also use it to inspect flue's and chimneys and ducts.

Good luck and make a fortune with it

Comment

Working...
              X