Micro sea snake arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro sea snake arrived

It does have a black head! I also bought 1 -3' extension. Only one problem so far! Nothing to fetch or discover. Maybe I'll dump Mom's ring down the drain.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Micro sea snake arrived

Tool

If you have forced air heat take off one of the return grills and have a look inside the duct. You'll be getting out your shop vac fast to clean it.

Comment

i used mine for the first time today looking in a duct to see if there was a baffle to divert air into a take off that they say it was in there and i said it cant be .there was no air going bown the take off and when i looked in the duct with my new toy there was no baffle .
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Mine showed up 3 days ago.

Only thing I found so far is 2 cat toys under the couch I thought went missing forever. Calvin and Vincent are happy to have them back.

A wine bottle cork under the stove

Oh and a few nose hairs I missed last grooming.

Comment

I have a colonoscopy appointment in two weeks. I wonder if I get a discount if I bring my own tools?

Comment

I had mine one day, and I used it that day, I had a call where a toilet was double waxed cause the flange was never raised after the tile was done, and it leaked for a long time into a sophet causing sever mold and mildew. I didn't wanna touch the cieling, so I stuck my micro into a little hole between the comby and the drywall, no damgae done, remediation company coming tomarrow to clean up the area.

My ex-boss bought one 2 days ago on my suggestion, it saves from breaking large holes everywhere to find leaks, excellent tool, looks very professional, and makes you look professional in front of the customer, very important.
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
              i used mine for the first time today looking in a duct to see if there was a baffle to divert air into a take off that they say it was in there and i said it cant be .there was no air going bown the take off and when i looked in the duct with my new toy there was no baffle .
              How close was the take to a transition? If it's too close it can actually suck air in.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisConnor View Post
                I have a colonoscopy appointment in two weeks. I wonder if I get a discount if I bring my own tools?
                funny you mentioned this now.

i was speaking to my buddy today that's a g.i doctor. we were talking about how long we've know each other. it's been since 1993. when i first cameraed his line. today we spoke of the micro and told him about the features and size.

i don't think you will be too happy with a 5/8'' camera head inserted

let the doctors do the g.i work. we can do the sewer work

i know i've done plenty of "seweroscopies" for many g.i. doctors.

fortunately it's not been reciprocal

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Ist use of m. sea . Installed a pedestal sink today. Found weeping on upper trap nut !
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                  X