• Show
Clear All

Re: micro see snake in toilet

You know what plumbers are, electricians that failed the test
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

um... why not just a dental mirror and a flashlight? If I can't see whatever object I'm after from the top with a mirror I'm gonna have to pull the toilet off anyway, so why bother with the scope?
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Welcome to the forum...Why not...your taking the fun out of using the micro.. Mirror and flashlight...Whoa...old school ... Wow last time i used a mirror for anything was when my flashlight batterys died On a serious note, i like to use it in a toilet to make sure AFTER i cleared the blockage, that a toy isnt stuck, a pen, cap...that toilet may bypass after acouple flushes...
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Yes... it's always nice to get a visual to verify... but the time involved... I just flush a ton of paper after... very rarely (if ever) get a comeback if it takes that.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
          X