X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Josh,pass the word

Thanks' Josh ,I don't know any sparky Mags.Will find out though on Elec. Forum
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Here's My favorite Elec. forum, Electrical Repository
      On announcements and suggestions, I asked for favorite Elec Mags on Neat tricks ,I Talked what a great tool the Micro is, didn't have to blow any smoke either. Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        That was almost as disturbing as the New York villiage idiot holding the toilet tank. Is that from "burning man"?
        That is very perceptive Ben.Brother's been to it three times.Pagans

Comment

ok what is "burning man" or do i really not want to know?
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I remember burning man from Malcolm in the Middle. is there actually a real burning man held somehwere?

Comment

http://www.burningman.com/
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Best elec. Mag. answer is over there Josh. Already 1 Elec. is buying one Micro.
                I'll let You introduce Yourself. Great group of Guys. Also They have answers to ANY Elec. questions. good luck, Tool

Comment

Tool, did I miss a link somewhere? let me know and I will check it out.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

Josh check post #17,sorry I'm too dumb and lazy to post U R L

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      how did you know that licorice is my favorite travel candy

there's been plenty of trips that all it took to get bumped up to first class was a 99 cent box of licorice

well i guess that costume was a lot less revealing than what happened at an all inclusive resort in cancun mexico many years back.

i was asked to be in the evenings talent show thinking i would perform my coat hanger trick

actually they needed more guys to perform their weekly skits. we rehearsed all the acts except for the grand finally.

the 6 guys and 1 resort staff were all sent to a dressing room/ un dressing room we were given 2 cowboy hats and nothing else once up on stage we were lined up arms length away and we then passed the hats all was going good until the high school group (girls)i was chaperoning wanted a closer look and came to the front of the stage. within minutes they charged the stage and all the guys dropped their hats and ran off like little girls

1 guy actually broke his toe as he ran from the stage.

true story from 20 years ago.

lets hope nobody has any pictures floating around.

rick.
                      I guess that explains why so many of those young ladies are blind today.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

sign on the building says it all Playfully Yours

Comment

Josh Heres' the favorite Elec. Mag, by one of the forum members.

CEE NEWS

Comment

also A Good One E.c.& M. You Can Look On Their Website!!

Jerrymac
                            JERRYMAC
                            E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                            CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                            FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                            SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have informed the seesnake micro product manager. Now we'll see if it ends up in the mags.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                I remember burning man from Malcolm in the Middle. is there actually a real burning man held somehwere?
                                Yes.
                                ---------------
                                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                                ---------------
                                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                                ---------
                                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                                ---------
                                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X