Micro,The electricians best friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro,The electricians best friend

Was on a project to add an additional outlet. I used the Micro with 1 extension to find an easy route. Saved the customer $50 worth of time. It's not used a lot but sure nice to have it!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Micro,The electricians best friend

Do you charge to use your?
    I`m starting to because it saves me time and them money because it saves me time
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Next month we build $38,000 worth of decks for this Gal. Then a new garage and more.
      No, I wouldn't charge for this inexpensive tool,in this situation. It's all bread on the water!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Was on a project to add an additional outlet. I used the Micro with 1 extension to find an easy route. Saved the customer $50 worth of time. It's not used a lot but sure nice to have it!
        Toolaholic-

I posted this in the Powertool forum, but was wondering how much the See Snake Micro set you back?

Thanks.

Comment

Tool up charges around $199. I also bought an additional 3' extension for another $50
          I, myself don't charge for it,but I will charge for My Back Hoe!

Comment

Working...
          X