X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurking here gets exspensive

Been reading the seesnake and drain cleaning forums for a few months, and man has it cost me! I bought a new main drain snake a compact seesnake and a seesnake micro with one extension, Rigidk39af, Oh and a scout as well. Great stuff now all I need is to make my money back. I service 200 properties in Seattle and I am sure I will. Lots of good reading on here.
    Last edited by Cuda; 01-21-2008, 12:58 AM.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Lurking here gets exspensive

Ask Joey (Plumber Rick's wife about this phenomena )

First of all welcome to the forum and congratz on your new arsenal. Sounds like you have a great setup now. Keep us updated on how they treat you.

BTW... when you say main drain snake everyone is gonna want to know if its the k-60 or the k-7500 an members are taking their sides and this may have to be resolved at one of the get togethers through some contests.

Josh

Comment

It sounds like you are off to a good start. Wecome to the site.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Ask Joey (Plumber Rick's wife about this phenomena )

First of all welcome to the forum and congratz on your new arsenal. Sounds like you have a great setup now. Keep us updated on how they treat you.

BTW... when you say main drain snake everyone is gonna want to know if its the k-60 or the k-7500 an members are taking their sides and this may have to be resolved at one of the get togethers through some contests.

Josh
        Josh he said "main drain snake " So it has to be a K-7500
        The K-60 is just a "TOY"
        Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 01-24-2008, 12:30 AM.
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
          Josh he said "main drain snake " So it has to be a K-7500
          The K-60 is just a "TOY"
          the toy, is going to make you and your k7500 look like an infant

my k-60 and it's brothers take up less room in my truck, weigh less and do 95% of what my k-7500 does. and in some case more, such as roofs, and stairs.

don't knock it till you try it
          i have them all and my k-60 is as good as it gets

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I didn't post the brand of it cause it wasn't a rigid product, if I could have bought a k7500 new for $800 I would of but the guy was selling a Maxi Rooter. I have been using the General Rental version (read strong forearms no feeder) for years as it was the machine I learned on. I sweated with it but had a good feel for what I was hitting in the pipe. Now I have the feeder and am 45 years old so I gave the hand feed to my other guy as his snake. Heck I got the seesnake now to make up the learning curve with it. lol I keep looking at those sectionals on ebay and new and might buy one just to check it out for roofs etc. But right now I learned on a drum and have to stay with it but I will get the other just to see
            Last edited by Cuda; 01-24-2008, 01:03 AM.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
            X