X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seesnake saves the day

Had a house that the basement flooded a month ago when we had a record setting day of rain (for a 24 period) we had a lot of floods that day to get to.
    Anyway went there today to put in a french drain and thought I would check the gutter run off system that was there it looked pretty new (5-7 years)
    popped the clean out looked ok but decided to run my seesnake out just to check, about 20 feet from the street the line was almost full 4" pvc. Ran my snake out and it punched thru the grass by the street edge, didn't even know the outlet was there I figured it tied in to the county storm drain. So grass had closed it off and the sand from the roof comp. had really plugged the end up. Glad I had this baby just to check the system.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: seesnake saves the day

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
    Had a house that the basement flooded a month ago when we had a record setting day of rain (for a 24 period) we had a lot of floods that day to get to.
    Anyway went there today to put in a french drain and thought I would check the gutter run off system that was there it looked pretty new (5-7 years)
    popped the clean out looked ok but decided to run my seesnake out just to check, about 20 feet from the street the line was almost full 4" pvc. Ran my snake out and it punched thru the grass by the street edge, didn't even know the outlet was there I figured it tied in to the county storm drain. So grass had closed it off and the sand from the roof comp. had really plugged the end up. Glad I had this baby just to check the system.
    Good job and welcome to the site.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks Mark!
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

yeah, congrats on a good job and welcome to the zoo

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
        X