Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CountIR no Camera

Hi all,

has anyone experience a blue scree saying "CountIR no Camera" while pushing or pulling a color mini camera from the line.
    If you have, what is the cause and what can I do to fix it. I can still work with it except that have to edit the video to remove the blue screen.

Thank you all

SAC
    Last edited by sac; 01-24-2008, 06:00 PM.

Re: CountIR no Camera

This could be caused from anything from the count Ir to the camera head. It could just be that the count ir went out, or it could be more involved.I Would give the guys at Tech Service a call and let them walk you through some quick diagnostics. 18005193456

Comment

Hi Silverbullet,

Thanks for the info, I did some testing of my own and the camera is OK. Basically all I did was to put the cam in the other cable reel and seems to work OK. Having said, I place a new cam in the reel that's giving the problem and the problem happened. I don't know how to fix the Count IR. I wonder if I can buy that piece only. I tried to open it but there are some seals that might break. Is there anything I can do? or send it to get fix.

Cheers.
      SAC

Comment

The Count IR (73142) is available seperately. There are 4 screws that when removed will allow the Count IR to be removed from the hub assyembly. There is a rubber o-ring seal there between the two. I can't recall how to bypass the count ir right now. If you have access to another one you can unplug the one in your unit and put another in its place. As far as servicing goes, you may have a service center close by that services the SeeSnakes. If not you can send it back to the Factory Service Center in Ohio.

For service...
        http://www.ridgid.com/MenuDriver.asp...enters&Code=SS

Comment

Thanks silverbullet for the information. It's the seal that I have trouble with. I'm afraid that I'll break it. I'll try to replace the countIR with the spare one I have and see if in fact that is the problem.

cheers,
          sac

Comment

Working...
          X