Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiiinnaallly

Got the micro today.
    Had a little time to spare between jobs and stopped by HD to browse.
    I've poked this thing in every crevice available here at home and I can see it's gonna take some getting used to.
    Right off the bat manipulating the head to different angles seems cumbersome.
    The color feature definitely makes things better...you can easily spot the difference between a rust spot and mold or dirt.
    All around I have no question this thing will come in handy, particularly on ceilings & walls with wet spots.
    Poking a hole instead of pulling tile to explore whether it's leaky caulking, a w/o or a water line is definitely a perk for customers.

Re: fiiinnaallly

The micro is on my wish list of things I want but don't really NEED, but I'm thinking it's one of those things that once you have, you can't do without it.
    Plus I can always check to see if my ears are clean
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: fiiinnaallly

great tool,used it to find upstairs downstairs leak in a cast iron drain line in a historic house, couple of small holes in the plaster and bingo there it was, felt like a dam# surgeon, customer thrilled and for once actually felt like there was an air of respesctability in the room{probably dreaming} anyway have fun

Comment

Working...
      X