X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyTana Mini Cam Complete

Have any of you guys had in experience with the My Tana Mini Cam complete? What are the pluses and minuses? I am looking for a poratble cam that can be easily transported onto and off of a roof. Thanks for any advice.

Re: MyTana Mini Cam Complete

colorado, welcome to the ridgid forum.

i guess you came here to get other opinions good and bad

this being a ridgid site, you have 99% of us that own a camera, own a seesnake.

i would consider the compact http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Compact-SeeSnake-Plus

before you consider the mytana.

the seesnake is the #1 plumbers camera out there.

the customer service and this forum will get you through anything you will encounter.

good luck finding that with mytana.

also consider the seesnake mini for 1.5''-4'' even 6'' if you don't have a complicated run.

lets see what others say too

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I have a Ridgid Seesnake and a Seesnake ful size, with the ridgid scout locator, you cannot find a better camera system.

I think you would be better off witht he ridgid compact for the roof issues. I use my mini for that, but the monitor is tough to get up and down.

You will be very pleased with Ridgid. Durability and ease of use.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

I agree, the Compact would be a good fit for you
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Ridgid all the way and the service is .... A #1. Trust me With this froum and Ridgid having one of their own on here you cant beat the service!
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Wow... I am amazed that you "just found this website" when you work there. Either that or the company is handing out free email accounts under their domain. [hidden for privacy]@pipetechindustries.com.

Come on ... if you are going to spam and lie about how you bought 2 of "their" push rod system. you should use a different email address than your company address that matches up with the site.

This definitely qualifies as spam but its stupid enough spam that I am going to leave it up for fun.

Josh

Originally posted by Harrts
            If you guys are looking at protable cam systems I found this website. Some of there stuff is really good. I bought 2 of their push rod systems and I would never buy Ridgid again. Take a look. the address is www.pipetechindustries.com

they are really helpful and they didnt try and rip me off, just gave me sound advice about the systems. They have allsorts of stuff on their site.

Definetly worth a look.

Tom

Comment

roflmao
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

"and they didnt try and rip me off" Yet your willing to lie by acting as though your someone else.

Oh.. O.K., you need my SS#, date of birth and credit card #?
                What an A$$ jack.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by colorado View Post
                  Have any of you guys had in experience with the My Tana Mini Cam complete? What are the pluses and minuses? I am looking for a poratble cam that can be easily transported onto and off of a roof. Thanks for any advice.
                  I have the Mytana mainline camera it works great. So far customer service for some other Mytana stuff has been A-1. No complaints fom me. I've seen rigid cameras and would not hesitate to buy there video stuff either. Don't Monkey around with the Mytana locator go with Rigid I have used both. Rigid is better.

Comment

I am the proud new owner of a Seesnake Mini Color system with 200' reel and toolcase monitor, and the Scout locator. I have owned it for exactly one week and so far I have generated over $4000 with it. At this rate I'll have it paid off in one month and then I'll be making a profit with it....needless to say I am happy with my purchase.
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                      I have the Mytana mainline camera it works great. So far customer service for some other Mytana stuff has been A-1. No complaints fom me. I've seen rigid cameras and would not hesitate to buy there video stuff either. Don't Monkey around with the Mytana locator go with Rigid I have used both. Rigid is better.
                      I agree, I have seen other camera systems that were very good. I have never used the Mytana, but there are other good cameras out there. BUT I WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING BUT RIDGID WHEN IT COMES TO LOCATORS. The first time I used a Scout and Navitrack locator, I was in heaven...they are light-years ahead of most locator systems.

So if you buy the Mytana camera, then get a Ridgid locator to go with it.
                      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Well Spotted Josh !!!!!!!!

Comment

Good work Josh just shows how low some guys will go, they are a breakaway company from mine ukpipelines.com they must be desperate

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Wow... I am amazed that you "just found this website" when you work there. Either that or the company is handing out free email accounts under their domain. [hidden for privacy]@pipetechindustries.com.

Come on ... if you are going to spam and lie about how you bought 2 of "their" push rod system. you should use a different email address than your company address that matches up with the site.

This definitely qualifies as spam but its stupid enough spam that I am going to leave it up for fun.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                          X