dvdr for see snake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvdr for see snake

Is the DVDR Ridgid part #25328 a direct replacement for the vcr part #76857? Can I buy a 25328 and just replace the vcr with it?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: dvdr for see snake

Unfortunately its a completely different form factor for the recording unit. Also... the controls are different between the dvd and vhs units. So in short theres no way of retrofitting an old monitor

Heres my suggestion. Buy one of these for the inspections where the customer wants a dvd.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...direct_gglsrch

can be had from costco for around 180

Comment

Re: dvdr for see snake

Hey Josh,
      tks, too bad.... I thought it might fit as it looks to be in the same slot as the vcr in the good old aluminum case. Didn't/don't understand how controls are an issue as all the control buttons seem to be on the vcr which gets replaced...except the extra buttons on top of the monitor in the toolcase which I never use (cause its broke, again, whine whine whine).

Get the camera guys to get off their butts and wow us with the beta version of your flash card recording, usb and bluetooth transfering controllers at the roundup.

I don't even really want to burn a dvd, just thougt it might be easy; I want to archive it all on the 'puter and be able to email it to whoever needs to see it, and capture nice stills to post here. How nice it would it be to pull up the vid of a line I made three years ago for the previous owner in the van on the laptop to refresh myself when I'm in the drive about to dive in again.

Y'all need to get these features to market. VCR is so outdated as to be near useless. Get me some stuff to buy before I have to give up and buy it from someone else.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
      X