Used locator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Used locator

My money's on gear junkie. I'll take science over allclear's 'power' anyday.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
      We are just special
      Yeah, very special, you guys need to be riding the little short bus if you actually believe you have 'special abilities'...

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        I have never dug an empty hole yet there`s always been something in it.
        I did one today where I had to use my skills as my locater was in the sewer trailer and I had the backhoe trailer.
        Sewer trailer was in one town and I was working in another so I wasn't gonna drive back to get my locater
        The Ridgid locating stuff is so right on I can not imagine using anything else. I know Rick has said he can witch as well but I'm not buying it.

Many years ago my partner bought a lot where the previous owner had a hard time finding water. After much research my partner locates a World renown witching expert in London. We paid a fortune to fly him out to the States and entertain him for a week while he witched the property. With his help we were able to add 4 more 400' deep dry holes to the other dry holes we already had on the property.

My money is on Ben.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
          Yeah, very special, you guys need to be riding the little short bus if you actually believe you have 'special abilities'...
          how did you know I used to ride the short bus!!! My mother always told me it was because where we grew up out under the power lines that the big bus couldnt get out there! I never told you that!? Did I!

But for real Carl, when someone has the touch the can really pinpoint something underground astonishingly well! Just like plumbing there are a lot of hacks out there that claim they can do it and really cannot..... those hacks shall remain nameless

Comment

I'll admit I tried 'dowsing' to find a sewer once and....no luck, even after three digs. Yet I can pinpoint a penny in a sewer 10 feet deep with a Ridgid Navigator. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              The Ridgid locating stuff is so right on I can not imagine using anything else. I know Rick has said he can witch as well but I'm not buying it.

Mark
              What does this mean
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Every person I ever encountered that claimed this ability always used the outside input available.

1) The look of the ground. Trench depression etc.

2)Vents.

3)Positions of utilities.

I can get pretty close doing this alot of time without anything in my hands.

It's an interesting psychological thing. They move the wires while believing the wires are moving.

On the other hand, I'd really like it to be proven otherwise consistently. That would be cool to see and know.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  What does this mean
                  3.a person who uses a divining rod; dowser.

Don't worry it was not a reflection on you.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    Every person I ever encountered that claimed this ability always used the outside input available.

2)Vents.

It's an interesting psychological thing. They move the wires while believing the wires are moving.

On the other hand, I'd really like it to be proven otherwise consistently. That would be cool to see and know.

J.C.
                    I thought it would be neat to see as well but after a ton of money I was not impressed. The guy located every spot I had looked at and said if we have water that is where it will be. I watched the wires move but I can make wires move as well. Now had he been on my place in Utah there is almost not a spot where you won't hit water at 40'.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      3.a person who uses a divining rod; dowser.

Don't worry it was not a reflection on you.

Mark
                      HaHa! I didn't I thought it was a reference to a ditch witch
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

This is some funny S%^&
                        I cant move wires in my hand as they are not tight enough to do so. I can do it with one finger on each hand....lol...
                        Now if I can move a wire with one finger I really must have some powers of the unknown
                        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

B.S. Its very easy to move the wires. You are doing it subconsciously, but believe whatever you want.

Comment

Yea ok, then I really have some powers I need to figure out how to use

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

2)Vents.

J.C.
                              And how do YOU use a locater????

I do all that when I use my Sond and Rycom locater as well as my Rycom transmitter.
                              If you don't you might ghost off other lines in the ground and locate the wrong stuff

Comment

Dillusional! I bet when you drive around your tires point inward too!

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X