Used locator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used locator

Good idea? Thinking from Ebay so it's sight unseen except for pics.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Used locator

check what the return policy is first. no return, no buy

now if you need a good locator, i have at least 6 that i can sell you. from old school triangulation to all digital.

i can probably bring some to the round up and show the young guys, how us old guys use to do it

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

i can probably bring some to the round up and show the young guys, how us old guys use to do it

rick.

....pair of willow twigs?
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        ....pair of willow twigs?
        actually welding rods or coat hangers
        depth was the killer

never had any luck with them, but it can be done

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Those 2 suggestions make my hands hurt and blood pressure rise every time. I'll tell you the story at the roundup.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

check what the return policy is first. no return, no buy

now if you need a good locator, i have at least 6 that i can sell you. from old school triangulation to all digital.

rick.

Key words "use to do it" and "old guys"

Gotta love technology
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
              Key words "use to do it" and "old guys"

Gotta love technology
              Actually GOT TO REMEMBER OLD SCHOOL

When the "lights go out"

The "old guys" will be the survivors and the tech dudes will be starving

Comment

actually welding rods or coat hangers
                depth was the killer

never had any luck with them, but it can be done

rick.
                I hope your not talking about "Divining Rods or Water Witching". I've proven people wrong with that time after time after time after.......

J.C.

Comment

They do quite a lot of "dowsing" up in this neck of the woods. They are quite often sucessfull. Thing is, if you check the geological aquafir map, we have water just about anywhere you may choose to drill.

Charlitans.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    I hope your not talking about "Divining Rods or Water Witching". I've proven people wrong with that time after time after time after.......

J.C.
                    I do a lot of Witching and I`ll bet money on my Witching and even depth for X 2.
                    I`ve made a lot of bet money doing Witching
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

as have I some people just have the touch! I have found water services, waste lines septic fields, electrical conduit. Cant tell you how i do it or any tricks it is just one of those things. Im sure All Clear agrees! We are just special

Comment

"yep" I had to show my brother one day and then I dug up my own sewer just to take his beer money
                        It`s just one of them things you either got it or you don't. I didn't know how to do the depth till an old guy showed me one day.
                        I can use any kind of wire or metal piping.
                        Mine cross when I`m on top and spread when I walk a way. Some peoples go the other way.
                        When mine stop spreading that's the depth

I think it has something to do with the magnetic pull of the earth and the electricity in our bodys. If you get shocked just getting out of your truck in the winter then you can most likely do it too
                        I get pissed every time I go to open a door and get the "SNAP".....rotflmao
                        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                          "yep" I had to show my brother one day and then I dug up my own sewer just to take his beer money
                          It`s just one of them things you either got it or you don't. I didn't know how to do the depth till an old guy showed me one day.
                          Mine cross when I`m on top and spread when I walk a way. Some peoples go the other way.

I think it has something to do with the magnetic pull of the earth and the electricity in our bodys. If you get shocked just getting out of your truck in the winter then you can most likely do it too

I didnt know about the depth thanks!!! Ill try it soon im sure!

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post

Steve, I actually do respect you for being a drum man but this theory is horse$hit. I've seen it done and dug to find the results. It's by chance.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Right Ben. Proved it wrong time after time after time...

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X