X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UEMSI camera systems

I know this is a Ridgid forum,and hopefully when my business takes off I will be the proud owner of a new Seesnake system,but for now I am buying my equipment used with cash,and will upgrade as the business gets going.I just bought 2 UEMSI color camera systems with monitors in hard cases and 200' of push line on reels each.The one system is the predator model and the second system is the navigator model.The predator system is missing the camera head ,but the navigator system has the camera head with the flexible spring .I bought them from a person who bought them from a plumbing company liquidation, both systems work except I have to buy a camera head for the one which I know can be expensive.I paid $700 for them both so I can't complain,but was wondering if anyone had experience with these and what their opinion is of them,and if anyone knows of a good source(least expensive )for a camera head other than the manufacturer.
    Thanks!
    Jim
    Last edited by safeclean; 03-22-2008, 08:04 AM.

Re: UEMSI camera systems

I have used these UEMSI inspection camera systems for years. In my opinion these systems offer the best selection and value out there. There are pleanty of options and the Predator Advantage series is upgradeable to a tractor drive system.

Comment

call Allen J Coleman company in Chicago. Ask for Shane Wyant. 773-728-2400

He will be fair on price an ship it right out to you.
      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by sucktruck View Post
        I have used these UEMSI inspection camera systems for years. In my opinion these systems offer the best selection and value out there. There are pleanty of options and the Predator Advantage series is upgradeable to a tractor drive system.

AH...UM.. You live 81mi from their/your manufacturing plant.
        So I suppose this "opinion" you have offered is completely unbiased right??.
        Do you work from home or do you drive to the plant every day?

I don't have an opinion on the UEMSI product line as I have never used/seen them but I think your "pitch" is a bit fishy.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I'm faltered that people watch our forum close enough that they have started using it to try and promote their products once someone starts a discussion about it. Its happened quite a few times now. Pretty cool (not that I condone it). Probably just Google alerts though bringing them in.

josh
          Last edited by Josh; 11-12-2008, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I might buy half a dozen on that recomendation.
            Cheers
            Greg

Comment

Working...
            X