X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a backup 200' plus cheap

I love Craigslist I just got an almost new 200' fullsize off a guy moving to Texas for $800 just the camera and reel, he sold the suitcase monitor the day before for $1200 man I would have loved that.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Bought a backup 200' plus cheap

:twofinger2:
    So jealous right now.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Nice Score! I love Ebay and craigslist.I Check Ebay at all hours of the day,and have bought some expensive equipment dirt cheap in the middle of the night that people list for a ridiculously low amount with a "buy it now" I just bought
      two UEMSI complete(almost complete 1 is missing a camera head) color camera systems.A color Predator with the suitcase monitor,200' of pushline cable on a reel,and a color Navigator with the suitcase monitor ,200' of pushline cable on a reel with the camera head all for $700! I know the camera head for the Predator system will be expensive but I still think it was an incredible deal. I bought a mint Mustang portable Jetter one night for $50!!someone listed it with a $50 buy it now late at night.I think I need an Ebay intervention!!

Comment

Just be careful, we got burned... Bought a seesnake mini, and it turned out to be stolen. Found out when we took it in for repair...

Comment

I hear you about the being stolen part.I bought the 2 UEMSI camera's from a reputable Ebay seller who bought them from a bankruptcy liquidation sale of a plumbing company.

Comment

Working...
          X