Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aj Coleman is great. Top notch crew.

Comment

THANKS DUCKY THE SEESNAKE IS THE BEST AND EASYEST TO FIX THE GENEYE HAS HAD A LOT OF DIFFERENT CAMERAS AND PARTS ARE A PROBLEM ON SOME. IF YOU BUY THE BEST YOU ARE ONLY SORRY ONCE. MARVIN

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
        THANKS DUCKY THE SEESNAKE IS THE BEST AND EASYEST TO FIX THE GENEYE HAS HAD A LOT OF DIFFERENT CAMERAS AND PARTS ARE A PROBLEM ON SOME. IF YOU BUY THE BEST YOU ARE ONLY SORRY ONCE. MARVIN
        This is the man right here!!! Nobody knows more than this guy or his guys working for him.Honest, trustworthy, reliable and can always get you up and running again.Allan j coleman is simply 2nd to none when it comes to repairs and advice..!!!

Comment

Have been doing my homework here in the Minneapolis area.
          Talked to another local Plumber about cameras and getting them fixed. (seems they all break)

We have no good Ridgid dealers here (Total Tool is the main one).
          Average six weeks for repair. We need you here Ridgid.

Comment

Well thanks for the response. There seems to be a major problem with General wire cameras right now. I have failed 4 cameras to date,,,, yes 4 cameras to date all while there rep was on the site. Looking forward to the trade show next week and doing a live demo. I am wondering if we could possibly make Raytech camera fail to due to some of the same parts between the two. If you make video to fast the voice and video do not sync correctly. This is a problem for a guy like me. Did a township job and made 119 GB of data and guess what, its all off. It has nothing to due with the sd card, however it could be sd card writer, They are offering to replace with new unit, however the new unit I can fail right out of the box. Anyone have a general and any problems. Not a happy man right now. it has nothing to due with the sd card, not the computer reviewing it, The rep brought out a new camera right out of the box, when you make video, along with photo and turn mike on and off while recording, do this in a fast pace you will fail the new units. They can not write the data to the card fast enough.
            Last edited by mjcontractorllc; 02-16-2015, 11:21 PM.

Comment

The bottom line for me is Service after the Sale. If I don't take care of my customers, they don't take care of me.

General reamed me twice on two items that cost them practically nothing. A 1/2" autocut, and a urinal auger. Why would anyone spend thousands of dollars with them, knowing how little they care about customer service after the sale?

Comment

Working...
              X