X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Quality

Why is the picture quality better in transmitter mode than normal mode on my Seesnake plus when inspecting a 4' sewerage pipe.?

Tony

Re: Picture Quality

tony, that is just the opposite of what it should be.

the transmit mode should create a series of horizontal lines on the monitor.

well maybe vertical lines down under as you guys do everything back wards there

see, that's why your picture is better when in transmit. ridgid is just screwing with you. that's why it's called "pal"

not "ntsc"

i'm sure ridgid will back me on this

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I agree with Rick. The picture is much better when the trasmitter is off.

Could you let me know why the picture looks better? Clearer? Better Color?

or are the wavy lines just soothing to you when the transmitter is on

Comment

Once you turn the transmitter on you get interference in the video signal so I'm not sure why your image would be better with the transmitter on.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          I agree with Rick. The picture is much better when the trasmitter is off.

Could you let me know why the picture looks better? Clearer? Better Color?

or are the wavy lines just soothing to you when the transmitter is on
          When I turn the control knob from transmitter mode to camera mode and adjust the dimmer the picture goes from clear to a grainy darker picture and I am wondering if my Monitor is set up properly.
          In the manual it says, that THE SOURCE SELECTION FOR THE LCD+MONITOR SHOULD ALWAYS BE SET TO AV-2 REAR FOR U.S. MODELS AND SCART FOR EUROPEAN MODELS, but my monitor is set for SCART and if this is not right I cannot change it as in Australia we have the PAL system so is the European system the same as Australia.???

Tony

Comment

Working...
          X