X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? re: Toolup

i'm on the brink of stepping off the cliff and ordering ay See Snake. in my search the company Toolup has by far the best price. but i've had no experience with them.

my questions are to those that have used toolup. good? bad? indifferent? customer service (if needed)? and anything else you can think of.

thanks in advance

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: ? re: Toolup

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
    i'm on the brink of stepping off the cliff and ordering ay See Snake. in my search the company Toolup has by far the best price. but i've had no experience with them.

my questions are to those that have used toolup. good? bad? indifferent? customer service (if needed)? and anything else you can think of.

thanks in advance

steve
    It is the only place I buy from now and I have never had a problem. I spend about $15,000 a year with them over the last 4-years.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

we're going to a toolup in san diego next week. you want me to buy it and deliver it to you?

or i can sell you an extra one

what's the weather like now

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Those guys are great. Great prices, Fast shipping and an extensive ridgid inventory. They are my primary go to for tools. The supply houses are just too expensive for tools!

Comment

gentlemen, thanks for the input. having never dealt with them i am a little leery about handing $$ over to someone that is an unknown to me.

Rick, you got one for sale with DVD capabilities? warranty? also if you purchase it for me, you'll pay sales tax and i don't if ordered on line or over the phone.

sure you can deliver, but i can have it trucked to miami and out on a boat for about $60.

the waether here is picture perfect today. one of those Chamber of Commerce types. about 83 with a SSE breeze about 10kts.

i'll post a web cam from Christiansted Waterfront so you can check it out anytime you like.

thanks again

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

To make the deal even sweeter they are having a 10% off sale on Ridgid tools right now.

http://www.toolup.com/CategorySearchxaxNodexbx3280.html

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

just so you know what i'm dealing with...http://www.gotostcroix.com/live/

steve

Comment

Working...
              X