X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seesnake Plus & Mini

Is there is differance in cable thicknesses that the camera is attach to between the seesnake plus and the mini or is the cable just more flexible, so as to get around sharper bends than the seesnake plus, what I am really asking what is the differance between them or is the camera head just smaller.???

Tony

Re: Seesnake Plus & Mini

Narrower cable in the mini and smaller head. Plus can push further and do bigger lines.

Comment

tony, i started out with the full size camera for years. then i bought a mini.

between them i use the plus much more. the mini i reserve for 2'' and smaller. although i can do 4'' with the mini, i choose to use the plus as it's stiffer and will go out farther with better lighting.

what is you main application?

pipe size and distance?

25mm = 1''

100mm= 4''

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        tony, i started out with the full size camera for years. then i bought a mini.

between them i use the plus much more. the mini i reserve for 2'' and smaller. although i can do 4'' with the mini, i choose to use the plus as it's stiffer and will go out farther with better lighting.

what is you main application?

pipe size and distance?

25mm = 1''

100mm= 4''

rick.
        I found that out today Rick I had to go down a 4" (100mm) clay sewerage pipe and around a couple of 85 degree bends it was a difficult push but it did get around the pipe and was able to complete the job.
        Our sewerage pipes have DT`s (disconnector traps) and and not many clean outs which you call them, so access is limited so the mini would have been usefull as I lot of plumber have the mini here but two camera`s are beyound my budget.

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X