Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFM View Post
    Re: Leak detection equipment question

There is a limit to the amount of equipment one needs before out souceing so I just call in a croud that specializes in leak dection and thats all they do, they find in within 100mm and I repair the leak, my client is happy and so am I

Tony
    Tony, who did you usually call in, just curious. 100mm is pretty good. Like to know what equipment they have and use. Got one at present on a 100 class 12 fire service. Ductile iron fittings have been flogging out

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post

Tony, who did you usually call in, just curious. 100mm is pretty good. Like to know what equipment they have and use. Got one at present on a 100 class 12 fire service. Ductile iron fittings have been flogging out

Now come on CM I used Australian Leak Detectors for many years and they always found the leak like I said in a previous post a plumber cannot have all the equipment to do every job and have to get in a third party

Tony

Comment

John is a cracker of a bloke isn't he. Got him stuffed at the moment though with a small leak somewhat deep in the ground. Anyhow he is one of the good guys and that is all that matters

Comment

Working...
        X