X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot Micro

What's the difference between the Ferguson's version which is a darker reddish color and it costs 215 and the Home depot version which is HD orange and only cost 200?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Home Depot Micro

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    What's the difference between the Ferguson's version which is a darker reddish color and it costs 215 and the Home depot version which is HD orange and only cost 200?
    $15.00?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Ben, just like the rest of Home Depots junk, Ridgid makes it cheaper for home depot, in this case, they used a cheaper color

Kinda like their water heaters......they don;t use pipe dope on the depot heaters
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        Ben, just like the rest of Home Depots junk, Ridgid makes it cheaper for home depot, in this case, they used a cheaper color

Kinda like their water heaters......they don;t use pipe dope on the depot heaters
        Robert,

Have you used both of them? I hope to get one soon, and your video demoing it was pretty cool. It looks like the disposal would have been pretty dark, and you were able to steer it around and the picture looked pretty clear. I'm looking to use it inside walls to see what I am doing while fishing/drilling, etc. If one is actually better than the other, I would definitely spend the extra $15 to get the better one.

Also, is there a place to plug in an SD card or a USB port anything to save the videos? I didn't see anything on the site, so I'm guessing not.

P.S. I liked your vid and Plumber rick's the best out of the finalists, you could see the cool stuff without inside jokes, and showcased the products well with a good sense of humor.

Comment

as far as i remember my original micro is an orange head. this has been updated to the black head on my newer micro unit.

as far as usb/ sd cards, i thought there was a sneak peak of a newer version at the pumper show in february. don't recall what features were on it, but there was a review a couple months back from the few guys that saw it on the forum.

thanks for the video review. i had fun making the shake

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X