Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

micro ss

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • micro ss

    got it yesterday, after wrestling it away from the kids, first test i gave it was the couch and big fat chairs. I did find the lost spoon and Pier One bamboo back scratcher , one dollar and change.(starting to pay for itself already) Definitely a useful tool.

  • #2
    Re: micro ss

    Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
    got it yesterday, after wrestling it away from the kids, first test i gave it was the couch and big fat chairs. I did find the lost spoon and Pier One bamboo back scratcher , one dollar and change.(starting to pay for itself already) Definitely a useful tool.
    Good job, I know mine have sure come in handy.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: micro ss

      Finally got mine. Now how do I get it through a toilet trap, or is that something they teach you at apprenticeship school?
      Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: micro ss

        Drain Medic claims he can do it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: micro ss

          Devine -
          I'm lost here.
          Openly boasting about illegal work, bragging about the legal competition being out of work while you clean up at rediculous rates, lowballing the locals & endangering lives.
          By the way, dope on gas flared fittings is dangerous...it's not a matter of choice or preference in technique, it's a thing we DO learn in apprentice school.
          STILL advertising plumbing with a website that has your number right on it...in lieu of the potential to lose $25K, your home and do jail time.
          Top it off with wizecracks...you do realize this forum has a plethora of MI plumbers that come here...right?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: micro ss

            Maybe you didn't realize I am in the drain cleaning business now, hence the need for the micro. I pulled a lint trap out of a washer standpipe yesterday. However, if there is a trick to getting this thing through a toilet I would like to know. Tried on a Kohler Memoir and Cimmaron with no luck.
            Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: micro ss

              Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
              Maybe you didn't realize I am in the drain cleaning business now, hence the need for the micro. I pulled a lint trap out of a washer standpipe yesterday. However, if there is a trick to getting this thing through a toilet I would like to know. Tried on a Kohler Memoir and Cimmaron with no luck.
              Coulda fooled me, ironic what I colored in red...
              " Services:
              All Plumbing, Drain and Waste repairs
              All Fixture repairs and replacements (toilet, sinks, faucets etc.)
              Sump Pumps, Ejector Pumps & Battery Backup Pump Systems
              Sewage Ejector Pumps
              Water Heater repairs or replacement
              Sewer repairs
              Drain Cleaning
              Water Purification & Filtration
              Garbage Disposer repair or replacement
              Gas Lines repaired or installed
              Valve replacement
              Low Pressure problems
              Code Compliance
              Low Water Pressure
              Winterize & De-Winterize Homes
              "

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: micro ss

                Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                Devine -
                I'm lost here.
                Openly boasting about illegal work, bragging about the legal competition being out of work while you clean up at rediculous rates, lowballing the locals & endangering lives.
                By the way, dope on gas flared fittings is dangerous...it's not a matter of choice or preference in technique, it's a thing we DO learn in apprentice school.
                STILL advertising plumbing with a website that has your number right on it...in lieu of the potential to lose $25K, your home and do jail time.
                Top it off with wizecracks...you do realize this forum has a plethora of MI plumbers that come here...right?
                To me it just seems like he wants to get himself in trouble, since most of his posts are written in a way that is meant to tweak someone the wrong way.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: micro ss

                  Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  Drain Medic claims he can do it.

                  Hey i tried to prove it to you guys. All those Ridgid toys there and you couldnt find me a micro
                  Last edited by Drain Medic; 06-09-2008, 10:08 PM.
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                  www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: micro ss

                    Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                    Hey i tried to prove it to you guys. All those Ridgid toys there and you couldnt find me a mini
                    Excuses, excuses. We were trying to give you a way out.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: micro ss

                      Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      Excuses, excuses. We were trying to give you a way out.

                      I have nothing to hide. I would gladly do it.

                      I will make a video of it, send it to Zeljka and have her put it on YouTube...how bout them apples
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                      www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: micro ss

                        Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                        Hey i tried to prove it to you guys. All those Ridgid toys there and you couldnt find me a mini

                        i don't know greg

                        i had you all pumped up to the ridgid engineers and you let me down

                        the one you played with is the newer, smaller aluminum head unit.

                        but it is something we all mentioned to the highers at ridge tool company that this is the #1 feature we need to accomplish.

                        nothing like a room of plumbers staring over the top of greg while his hands were in the toilet that aaron just used

                        bet you didn't know that

                        rick.
                        phoebe it is

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: micro ss

                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          i don't know greg

                          i had you all pumped up to the ridgid engineers and you let me down

                          the one you played with is the newer, smaller aluminum head unit.

                          but it is something we all mentioned to the highers at ridge tool company that this is the #1 feature we need to accomplish.

                          nothing like a room of plumbers staring over the top of greg while his hands were in the toilet that aaron just used

                          bet you didn't know that

                          rick.
                          Allright im going to sound like you for a second

                          I was using the new head, not the original, it was to flimsy, and it was the 1st time i used that extension.

                          Josh tried to find the other, but he couldnt. I wanted to put one over on you by getting it thru the trap in front of all the plumbers

                          My hands have been in alot worse places.

                          I will take a video of it, and get it on YouTube, I PROMISE you that one
                          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                          www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: micro ss

                            Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                            Allright im going to sound like you for a second
                            i'm not sure greg, i talked trash for 6 months and delivered on 3 of 9 contest.

                            in baseball that's a .333 batting average.

                            0 for 1 is a .000 batting average.

                            back to the minors

                            rick.
                            phoebe it is

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: micro ss

                              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              i'm not sure greg, i talked trash for 6 months and delivered on 3 of 9 contest.

                              in baseball that's a .333 batting average.

                              0 for 1 is a .000 batting average.

                              back to the minors

                              rick.

                              OH stop, you didnt win any drain cleaning contests, You never hyped yourself for threading pipe, driving lag bolts, and putting pipe together....cmon.

                              You preached about the k60 for 6 months, i do believe that lost, i dont care what excuses you have for that

                              In the famous words of PlumberRick, it wasnt the right setup
                              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                              www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X