X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro ss

got it yesterday, after wrestling it away from the kids, first test i gave it was the couch and big fat chairs. I did find the lost spoon and Pier One bamboo back scratcher , one dollar and change.(starting to pay for itself already) Definitely a useful tool.

Re: micro ss

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
    got it yesterday, after wrestling it away from the kids, first test i gave it was the couch and big fat chairs. I did find the lost spoon and Pier One bamboo back scratcher , one dollar and change.(starting to pay for itself already) Definitely a useful tool.
    Good job, I know mine have sure come in handy.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Finally got mine. Now how do I get it through a toilet trap, or is that something they teach you at apprenticeship school?
      Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Drain Medic claims he can do it.

Comment

Devine -
          I'm lost here.
          Openly boasting about illegal work, bragging about the legal competition being out of work while you clean up at rediculous rates, lowballing the locals & endangering lives.
          By the way, dope on gas flared fittings is dangerous...it's not a matter of choice or preference in technique, it's a thing we DO learn in apprentice school.
          STILL advertising plumbing with a website that has your number right on it...in lieu of the potential to lose $25K, your home and do jail time.
          Top it off with wizecracks...you do realize this forum has a plethora of MI plumbers that come here...right?

Comment

Maybe you didn't realize I am in the drain cleaning business now, hence the need for the micro. I pulled a lint trap out of a washer standpipe yesterday. However, if there is a trick to getting this thing through a toilet I would like to know. Tried on a Kohler Memoir and Cimmaron with no luck.
            Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
              Maybe you didn't realize I am in the drain cleaning business now, hence the need for the micro. I pulled a lint trap out of a washer standpipe yesterday. However, if there is a trick to getting this thing through a toilet I would like to know. Tried on a Kohler Memoir and Cimmaron with no luck.
              Coulda fooled me, ironic what I colored in red...
              " Services:
              All Plumbing, Drain and Waste repairs
              All Fixture repairs and replacements (toilet, sinks, faucets etc.)
              Sump Pumps, Ejector Pumps & Battery Backup Pump Systems
              Sewage Ejector Pumps
              Water Heater repairs or replacement
              Sewer repairs
              Drain Cleaning
              Water Purification & Filtration
              Garbage Disposer repair or replacement
              Gas Lines repaired or installed
              Valve replacement
              Low Pressure problems
              Code Compliance
              Low Water Pressure
              Winterize & De-Winterize Homes
              "

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                Devine -
                I'm lost here.
                Openly boasting about illegal work, bragging about the legal competition being out of work while you clean up at rediculous rates, lowballing the locals & endangering lives.
                By the way, dope on gas flared fittings is dangerous...it's not a matter of choice or preference in technique, it's a thing we DO learn in apprentice school.
                STILL advertising plumbing with a website that has your number right on it...in lieu of the potential to lose $25K, your home and do jail time.
                Top it off with wizecracks...you do realize this forum has a plethora of MI plumbers that come here...right?
                To me it just seems like he wants to get himself in trouble, since most of his posts are written in a way that is meant to tweak someone the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  Drain Medic claims he can do it.

Hey i tried to prove it to you guys. All those Ridgid toys there and you couldnt find me a micro
                  Last edited by Drain Medic; 06-09-2008, 10:08 PM.
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                    Hey i tried to prove it to you guys. All those Ridgid toys there and you couldnt find me a mini
                    Excuses, excuses. We were trying to give you a way out.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      Excuses, excuses. We were trying to give you a way out.

I have nothing to hide. I would gladly do it.

I will make a video of it, send it to Zeljka and have her put it on YouTube...how bout them apples
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Hey i tried to prove it to you guys. All those Ridgid toys there and you couldnt find me a mini

i don't know greg

i had you all pumped up to the ridgid engineers and you let me down

the one you played with is the newer, smaller aluminum head unit.

but it is something we all mentioned to the highers at ridge tool company that this is the #1 feature we need to accomplish.

nothing like a room of plumbers staring over the top of greg while his hands were in the toilet that aaron just used

bet you didn't know that

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          i don't know greg

i had you all pumped up to the ridgid engineers and you let me down

the one you played with is the newer, smaller aluminum head unit.

but it is something we all mentioned to the highers at ridge tool company that this is the #1 feature we need to accomplish.

nothing like a room of plumbers staring over the top of greg while his hands were in the toilet that aaron just used

bet you didn't know that

rick.
                          Allright im going to sound like you for a second

I was using the new head, not the original, it was to flimsy, and it was the 1st time i used that extension.

Josh tried to find the other, but he couldnt. I wanted to put one over on you by getting it thru the trap in front of all the plumbers

My hands have been in alot worse places.

I will take a video of it, and get it on YouTube, I PROMISE you that one

Comment

Allright im going to sound like you for a second
                            i'm not sure greg, i talked trash for 6 months and delivered on 3 of 9 contest.

in baseball that's a .333 batting average.

0 for 1 is a .000 batting average.

back to the minors

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              i'm not sure greg, i talked trash for 6 months and delivered on 3 of 9 contest.

in baseball that's a .333 batting average.

0 for 1 is a .000 batting average.

back to the minors

rick.

OH stop, you didnt win any drain cleaning contests, You never hyped yourself for threading pipe, driving lag bolts, and putting pipe together....cmon.

You preached about the k60 for 6 months, i do believe that lost, i dont care what excuses you have for that

In the famous words of PlumberRick, it wasnt the right setup

Comment

Working...
                              X