Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just A Reminder........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Just A Reminder........

    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    i thought you voted for me

    see if i give you my cherry next time

    no milkshake for you

    rick.
    One of me voted for you as well. That was a little tougher though as Copper "fatcat" has been declawed so it was harder to get his paws on the keys (we cheated and Brenda helped him).

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Just A Reminder........

      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      One of me voted for you as well. That was a little tougher though as Copper "fatcat" has been declawed so it was harder to get his paws on the keys (we cheated and Brenda helped him).

      Mark
      I know what you mean. Sometimes it is hard with Rick's paws and I have to help him.
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Just A Reminder........

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        One of me voted for you as well. That was a little tougher though as Copper "fatcat" has been declawed so it was harder to get his paws on the keys (we cheated YOU CAN'T DO THAT....and Brenda helped him).

        Mark

        OH WELL...YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DISQUALIFIED....ONE CONTESTNAT LESS
        sigpic

        Robert

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Just A Reminder........

          Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          I know what you mean. Sometimes it is hard with Rick's paws and I have to help him.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Just A Reminder........

            Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            OH WELL...YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DISQUALIFIED....ONE CONTESTNAT LESS
            It could have been worst I could have cast all of my votes for me.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Just A Reminder........

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              It could have been worst I could have cast all of my votes for me.

              Mark
              I heard the cats were generous, but the other personalities ganged up and did massive voting for yours. . .and then you started to take your medicine regularly
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Just A Reminder........

                Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                I heard the cats were generous, but the other personalities ganged up and did massive voting for yours. . .and then you started to take your medicine regularly
                I guess it would depend on what you mean by "regularly". At times some of me do and some of me don't. The tough part is when too many of me do take the medicines I just sit around and drool.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Just A Reminder........

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  I guess it would depend on what you mean by "regularly". At times some of me do and some of me don't. The tough part is when too many of me do take the medicines I just sit around and drool.

                  Mark
                  I am sure Adam would share his spatoon for those moments.

                  I understand from Brenda that your most genius moments occur at that time though. Or were they her genius moments?
                  Last edited by MrsSeatDown; 06-01-2008, 11:14 AM.
                  I love my plumber

                  "My Hero"

                  Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X