Woo Hoo!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!!!

just talked to the shipper and my camera is ON the boat that sails this PM and should have it in my grubby little hands Tuesday or Wednesday.

i am soooo stoked. this is the 1st major upgrade since i formed the company and so far the initial response has been positive. i have a job already lined up with a condo. and a hotel seems interested. plus the root jobs and Real Estate Agents/Property Managers.

just had to tell someone

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: Woo Hoo!!!

Congrats You will love it
    Maybe not as much as Rick and his K-60 but you will like it for sure.
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

You will enjoy it, you made the right decision, and most important of all, your customers will be very pleased!!!

Hope you went with the Ridgid camera system, very, very good product, and it can take a beating !!
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        Hope you went with the Ridgid camera system, very, very good product, and it can take a beating !!
        Oh, yeah. i got the color Compct SeeSnake. it fits the bill and pocket at the same time

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
        X