video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video

screw drive was left in the new consturction home and it cloged the main line.

video

http://www.revver.com/video/962063/w...ing-and-sewer/

Re: video

What is the rest of the story?

Did he get it out? How?
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
      What is the rest of the story?

Did he get it out? How?
      I have dial up so I can't see the video, But I've taped magnets to my camara to pull stuff out of a drain line. The best was an inside pipe cutter out of a new walmart.

Comment

Sorry guy's, the wife was all excited.

I had a call yesterday morning, new house on the beach, sewage all over, they were upstairs, didn't know the main had stopped up downstairs, and it overflowed their toilets and shower.

YUMMY

So I went over, took my camera, because I knew something was gonna be in there, brand new house.....something needed to be seen in my seesnake, I was sure of that

so anyways, blow past it, still stopped up, went back, cable got hung up for a split second and popped the drain, I ran my camera right away, the stoppage was about 12' from the wall cleanout, the main sewer was clear, so I ran the camera, and thats when I saw the screw driver.

so I pushed it down and out of the main after recording it for both you guy's and the customers

I wrote a very detailed invoice, and supplied it along with the DVD to the customer

I recieved a $85.00 tip, and many thanks.

I am glad I was able to record the problem, I was worried it may have been washed away forever.
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

What other methods apart from pushing it to a Inspection opening/clean out.
          Does any one have any other good ideas .I have used my jetter to blast bits of broken toilet bowl out a clean out.
          I thought of using a magnet but wasnt sure if it would be strong enough.
          Also what about those 3 barbed fish hooks on a camera?
          I know a bloke who got a set of tin snips out of line and recieved the contract for a large number of hospitals because of his good work.
          I would interested to see what you guys have done in past.
          Regards
          Greg

Comment

problem with a magnet is, unless the line is all plastic or clay and plastic, the magnet will get hung up on cast iron and gal.

usually i can push the item out the main.

i had a large rock once i needed to remove and used a vacuum truck once i had it by the cleanout.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I had a line once that was filled with small rocks. The spiral blade while running all the water at the same time worked great to flush the line.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
              X