X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easy Cam-fix it yourself camera

Plumbingneeds, could you send me a link to the software you downloaded. Want to take a look at it out of curiosity.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

too much work and screwing around--just ask to buy my setup---very easy and saves u from buying a monitor!!!!!-all u need is my box and a laptop

Comment

Don't have a link, downloaded it a long time ago. The name of the program is winavi

Comment

thanks plumbingneeds. Thats what I was looking for. Ill have to check it out some time.

Josh

Comment

I have used this camera for a couple of years now and I must say it is really a great camera. There isn't a part on this camera I couldn't replace myself. It feels great knowing that I won't have an enormous service charge bill nor will it be down for a long time. I did check their website at easycamllc.com and noticed that they have iPods on there. I don't think it will hook to an iPod but everything else they mentioned should work. Also, something they don't mention on the site is the fact that they do come with a portable DVD player when you buy one of their cameras, well...at least mine did.
            I must say this is one of the best cameras I have ever owned. It has really great video quality, and the user-replaceable parts is a huge plus.

Comment

hmmm so stellar Bill... is your side job web development... or is that your primary job. http://stellargfx.com/index.html you have a lot of adobe software experience to in other forums you have posted on.

I'm impressed. All this experience in plumbing and web site development and graphics.

Maybe I am wrong but this smells a little bit spammy.. .especially throwing a link in there when the link has been posted a few times in the thread already.

Maybe I am wrong.

Josh

Comment

Just to clarify.. The "former Mr. Rooter" guy you speak of isn't just involved in Mr. Rooter, he is still a franchisee in SW Florida. He and an engineer own and run Easycam as another business. So yes, it does make sense that many Mr. Rooters use Easycam. Since I haven't personally used other cameras other than easycam, my opinion might not be fully appreciated. That said, it offers benefits stated. It can hookup to any monitor or video equipment with a component output. The whole thing is broken down into user-replace components. The one advantage I might see with other cameras is the mini or micro sizes for smaller drainlines/traps. Mini seesnake goes down to 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" I believe. Easycam is for 2" on up; even better 3" on up as it is a sewer, not drain camera.

Comment

Working...
                X