The new micro explorer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new micro explorer

available from north state http://www.northstate.com/ridgid/index.html catalog number-RG360063 for $690. I can't wait to buy this. Anyone want to buy a used micro? lol
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: The new micro explorer

That is a pretty sweet ride. Improved in several areas. And SELF LEVELING.

J.C.

Comment

But you know how cheap I am Ben. I'll probably try to hookup a surplus periscope to a b/w tv & a beta vcr first.

Hell to hold up on a ladder.

J.C.

Comment

I don't even know why you're looking JC. You know you won't buy it. Have you upgraded your phone yet or are you still using smoke signals?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Read post 3 Ben.

You've given me an idea. If I learn smoke signals, I can get rid of the phone!

J.C.

Comment

We posted at the same time, gosh you are cheap.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

i was given a prototype micro explorer---this is a must have---record 2 hrs video and 30 pics on internal memory or buy sd card and endless video and pics---i love this thing-- you can also use a microphone and record while taking video and has usb port---also picture is like that of an hd tv

Comment

I just looked at the new Micro Explorer and it has some great features. It will surely be a big seller. They incorporated many of the features that were suggested here on the forum last year. Video out, save direct to memory card, snapshot capability, USB connection. All those were suggested when the Seesnake Micro came out by many on here. Either we were thinking on the same wavelength as RIDGID's new products developers or they took some of our comments to heart and turned them into reality. Either way it looks like a great new product.
                "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

If you track back into my postings, right after I left the pumper show I mentioned this device.

Even though I bought the micro after seeing that, that one in the link above is worth its weight in gold.

Was very impressed with its features and is definitely a money maker for having a competitive edge when it comes to diagnosis of plumbing systems.
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

trust me- its a must have for a service plumber

Comment

Hmmm... you think we actually pay attention to what people post on here

Comment

So josh--does this mean free seesnake plus if we ask for it here????

Comment

well josh shouldnt we get put on payroll as Ridgid's R&D department!?

Comment

Great idea:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              Hmmm... you think we actually pay attention to what people post on here

I thought that was the situation.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X