X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New SeeSnake Guy

Way to go Josh!

Hope you have fun with it

Are you going to start an "ideas" thread, or should we P.M. them to you?
    I have a grate idea involving a servo at the front of the camera. Well....O.K.... maybe that is Ricks idea, but if I 2nd it, it should be good for a free hat at least
    Last edited by Gene Bickford; 07-29-2008, 10:37 AM.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      Way to go Josh!

Hope you have fun with it

Are you going to start an "ideas" thread, or should we P.M. them to you?
      I have a grate idea involving a servo at the front of the camera. Well....O.K.... maybe that is Ricks idea, but if I 2nd it, it should be good for a free hat at least
      thanks for the credit. i didn't want to have to look up my original post

i know josh will be very creative in his method of developing new trends.

remember josh will have all of us working with him

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Well this is way late but since I just became aware of it it should not diminish it's sincerity;

Congratulations Josh on your new position and I wish you every success. If I can ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to ask. You've got my contact information.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
        X