SeeSnake Saves Puppies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeSnake Saves Puppies

A plumber used his "Fiber Optic Scope" SeeSnake to find the 9 puppies caught under the school building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5zCd331sUw

Re: SeeSnake Saves Puppies

It was on national TV this Morning.

Comment

I just checked the most recent Ridgid catalog. I didn't see the Fiber Optic version in there?

His must have been a prototype

Where da mama?

She gunna be pissed when she finds out all her puppies were taken away

Comment

First I've heard of this, good story and a happy ending.

I wonder if they would have done the same thing if it was a skunk litter instead....
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

great promotion for seesnake,huh josh!!!!too bad they didnt zoom in on the part that says RIDGID--then this story would be much better!!!!
          once again, a plumber saves the day

Comment

I think THOSE guys deserve a RIDGID Roundup T-Shirt for rounding up those puppies more than anyone I saw post in the come get your free Roundup T-Shirt thread.
            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
            X