X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Inspection Camera

I was at Home Depot this morning and they had a Milwaukee inspection camera on display! Looks like there is going to more competition in the camera industry!!!
    You will find it under cordless tools http://www.cpomilwaukee.com
    ________
    YAMAHA SY85 HISTORY
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 06:15 PM.
    Mike

Re: Milwaukee Inspection Camera

the link is not working

What type of camera? is it like a micro or a full size sea snake?
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

like the micro and explorer with some features of both. I started a thread a while back about the ridgid explorer and wonder if by the lack of comments, that the fanfare has died down for this type of equipment. Or.........maybe you guys were just trying to tell me something.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        the link is not working

What type of camera? is it like a micro or a full size sea snake?
        It is the micro size cameraClick image for larger version

Name:	741bb563f1a2a7aab4d5ee15d5180806.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	4048
        ________
        Marijuana Medical
        Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 06:15 PM.
        Mike

Comment

Here is where you can read more about the Milwaukee Inspection Camera. It comes in two versions. One uses 4 size AA throwaway alkaline cells and the other comes with a Li-Ion battery and charger.
          http://www.milwaukeetool.com/webapp/..._197137_192137

From what I read about the Milwaukee the LCD display is both larger and runs at higher resolution than with the Ridgid SeeSnake Micro. As for other features, I really think people need to try both of them out before buying either.

Ridgid VS Milwaukee's basic model

Both use 4 AA Alkaline cells for power. The Ridgid has a 2.4" LCD display and runs at 160 x 234 resolution. The Milwaukee (both versions) have a 2.7" LCD display and run at 320 x 240 resolution. This would imply that the Ridgid has a portrait style display and the Milwaukee a landscape type. The higher resolution on the Milwaukee should give a nicer image.
          Last edited by Woussko; 08-17-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

milwaukee will get shut down in sales when ridgid releases the micro explorer-look up the specs on the microexplorer-- it will be UNTOUCHABLE when it hits the supply houses---wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by plumberjr View Post
              milwaukee will get shut down in sales when ridgid releases the micro explorer-look up the specs on the microexplorer-- it will be UNTOUCHABLE when it hits the supply houses---wait and see
              The micro explorer has all kinds of great features, but isn't even in the same league regarding price point though. The Milwaukee is clearly competing against the current micro SeeSnake not the explorer.

Comment

uuu
                sigpic
                30+ years as a plumber
                6 years in the Air Force

Comment

The Milwaukee does have the advantage of sharing a battery with some new plumbing specific products coming out. A Copper Tube Cutter, Hackzall and some other tool they are aiming directly to compete with Ridgid. The M-spector doesn't hold a candle to the new Explorer, actually I don't think it's as good as the Micro but they are targeting plumbing & HVAC no question.
                  Jay
                  Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
                  Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X