X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me buy a sewer camera.

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    Carl,

This just shows you we are all a little different and so are our needs. I carry the mini and the full size on the truck and the mini gets 99% of the work. I find I can generally push the mini 100' without a problem but at 100' I've negotiated enough fittings I can't push any further.

Mark
    Mark,
    I am wondering.I know you do a lot of different inspections.But your Mini,are you doing the work with it on mostly newer plastic systems?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Mark,
      I am wondering.I know you do a lot of different inspections.But your Mini,are you doing the work with it on mostly newer plastic systems?
      Thanks
      The majority of what I do today is 15-years or newer and primarily plastic. However, before I sold my shop it was mostly CI, clay or Orangeburg.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

if u dont buy full size, u will regret later---also, all u need now is reel---laptop and some help will get u going until u buy the nice monitor

my laptop was 200 and the programs were free---i have about 100 in the gadgets to run it----much better than 4 k for a monitor-----monitor is 4 inspection only---my laptop is 4 scheduling, net , inspections, etc---now which sounds better

pm me if u want more info

im telling you, buy the plus reel---save the monitor for later---

Comment

Originally posted by plumberjr View Post
          if u dont buy full size, u will regret later---also, all u need now is reel---laptop and some help will get u going until u buy the nice monitor

my laptop was 200 and the programs were free---i have about 100 in the gadgets to run it----much better than 4 k for a monitor-----monitor is 4 inspection only---my laptop is 4 scheduling, net , inspections, etc---now which sounds better

pm me if u want more info

im telling you, buy the plus reel---save the monitor for later---
          You think all Kohler is crap and sectionals are crap too. I strongly disagree. To me that shows you are close-minded about equipment. I have never had a problem using the Mini. I'll agree about the compact though, its just too flimsy of a push-rod.

I agree with you in other areas though, and consider you a friend. I just have had strong disagreements with your equipment decisions in the past...nothing personal.
          Last edited by Service Guy; 09-15-2008, 09:37 PM.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Carl, you gotta change your motto about the drum, sectional, goes both ways; get's Rick excited.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              Carl, you gotta change your motto about the drum, sectional, goes both ways; get's Rick excited.
              I like my motto. I don't understand why people have to chose one over the other?

Comment

Also, unlike HVACHawk, I am smart enough not to let Rick sneak up behind me...

Comment

Thanks. I yell at Rick every time he posts this picture and now you go and do it Unfortunately these 2 posed for this stupidity
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

what goes on in cedar point, stays in cedar point

plus you weren't at the roundup.

jake was and had a kodak moment

rick.

if i remember correctly charlie bought me a chocolate milk shake after this fun.

i think p-crack is still jealous

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Joey,on second thought, You might want to forget bringing Rick to SAN FRANCISCO
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks for the laugh.
                        Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                          Also, unlike HVACHawk, I am smart enough not to let Rick sneak up behind me...

You guys think this is funny,yet you give Aaron a hard time.Make up your ****ing minds.

Comment

I bought the Seesnake COLOR mini 200' reel, with toolcase color video moniter...the exact one that Mark recommended. Also I bought the Scout locator. I am SOOOOO glad I decided to focus on drain-cleaning. It has very rapidly become the number one source of income for my service business.

Comment

Very glad to know that it's working out for you. So what kinda jetter are you getting?
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Very glad to know that it's working out for you. So what kinda jetter are you getting?
                                My friend said the same thing. He said I have some of the nicest tools in town, especially impressive as a new business, and he predicts I'll have a trailer-jetter by next year. I have no plans on buying a jetter....for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X