X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Josh and Ridgid

Thanks Josh for going the extra mile for me and getting me a partial refund on my SeeSnake repair bill. The service center called today and told me they where going to. Great service from the Ridgid SeeSnake people (Josh)
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Thanks Josh and Ridgid

We changed some things around here in response to your service issue. We actually permanently adjusted the pricing in the system on the replacement part LCD Display So the same repair should cost approximately your price after the refund from now on out. Also looked into how we could integrate another step in the manufacturing process to make the LCD creases more water resistant.

Thanks for being patient while I worked with everyone on this one.

Small improvement but every step in the right direction counts.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      We changed some things around here in response to your service issue. We actually permanently adjusted the pricing in the system on the replacement part LCD Display So the same repair should cost approximately your price after the refund from now on out. Also looked into how we could integrate another step in the manufacturing process to make the LCD creases more water resistant.

Thanks for being patient while I worked with everyone on this one.

Small improvement but every step in the right direction counts.

Josh
      Now THAT's what I'm talking about (and many others have too) for a long time. Some feedback on how these things get handled and what if anything can be done to improve the product going forward.
      Last edited by Bob D.; 09-17-2008, 09:39 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Ridgid should post a link of this thread on it's seesnake advertising to show the great customer service behind the product.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I'll admit, I have been dabbling with the idea of purchasing another cheaper brand camera system. I have nothing but positive experiences with Ridgid Seesnake. Now that Josh is the go-to guy with Seesnake, that has sealed the deal for me.
          I WILL BE BUYING A SEESNAKE! knowing I can count on Josh for support.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

We're lucky to have Brother Josh! Sorry about the super vee.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

why buy junk???---buy ridgid--it lasts and is dependable

Comment

Working...
              X