X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding a real snake with my seasnake

I was alittle slow today and was in some snake country, I ran my seasnake up a 4 inch storm drain looking for snakes....Nothing. Wanted to record a few.

Any of you guys ever have any luck filming rattlers ? Whats the weirdest thing you seen ?

Re: finding a real snake with my seasnake

Being totally serious the weirdest thing I have seen is big big rocks in sewers with no breaks or repairs in the past (no ferncos etc) Rats and stuff no problem I expect them lol.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

yeah ive got an 8" main in a small town here that has backed up twice in 6mo with rocks in it, many as big as 2". cant find a break in it. belly in line in area where rocks collect, cant see all of line due to water there, may be a break in that area but these are like 2" rocks. wondering if they are coming from something upstream and just collecting there coz of the belly. been 1000' upsteam of it with camera no problems seen, no rocks anywhere up there. hate to tell them to dig up the street w/o conclusive proof of break.... should regrade the thing regardless but its a little bit of an ugly dig as pipe is below water table in that area and it will be a very wet trench, plus have to set up a bypass, etc.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I have a project in Laughlin where the sewers are full of scorpions.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X