X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea snake parts

Any one know if the cable that goes from the reel to the monitor on my Gen-Eye2, is the same as the sea snake?
    I just priced a new General one the otherr day, $174
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: Sea snake parts

different. they are proprietary for each manufacturer.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Sea snake parts

Thanks Rick.

For quite some time now I've been having problems. Grainy pic, lights dimming. The whole time I've been assuming it's been the very end of the push rod from a repair I made myself.

Today I brought the cable that goes from the reel to the monitor to a radio communications shop because a loose wire was making the counter malfunction. It turns out 3 wires were not OHMing out properly and 1 was questionable. They ended up cutting off 5' of cable to find a good spot and now it's like a brand new camera.

The whole time I thought it was due to the spot I repaired and since it's been getting worse lately I've been pricing/keeping an eye out for a deal on a new push rod (just for the record: NO DEALS). I guess sometimes it's easy to overlook the easy stuff and assume the worst.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
      X