Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seesnake to Laptop Interface Device

Originally posted by plumberjr View Post
    Pm me if you want a better box made for u that works for seesnake----mine isnt the same as drawing, but its the only thing i use between my reel and laptop and i do lots of camera work----and i do it cheaper than 200---AND I WAS THE 1ST TO MASTER THE WORKING VERSION---YES I AM THE SEESNAKE LAPTOP CONVERTING MASTER

Does yours run the transmitter? I don't think you've ever answered that.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

i use a SR 20 AND SONDE TO LOCATE---I HAVENT EVEN TRIED TO WIRE IT IN----I LIKE JUST USING SONDE TO CAMERA AND USING SR 20----

Comment

It sounds like we have a chance to improve on PlumberJr's sub standard product

Okie

Comment

Buy the d.v.d. see snake unit, copy the new d.v.d to you laptop (for future ref. or to show someone without dragging the unit) , send the original to the customer with the bill. Unless you can do something else with the video on your laptop why would you need to?

Comment

Originally posted by lloyd macdonald View Post
            Buy the d.v.d. see snake unit, copy the new d.v.d to you laptop (for future ref. or to show someone without dragging the unit) , send the original to the customer with the bill. Unless you can do something else with the video on your laptop why would you need to?

Please read the entire thread before you respond....Kinda makes you look a little lacking IMO...

Lacking what you may ask???

Comment

Been reading the forum for some time now just wanted to know if anyone has any updated info on using a monitor Such as a portable tv with av inputs or laptop with a seesnake that they could share

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Let me direct you to the post on the LT1000 which is a laptop interface that is awesome. http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32698
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                X