Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm biting the bullet

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm biting the bullet

    I'm going to the tradeshow on wednesday and coming home with a Seasnake and locator, not quite sure which one I'm getting. I've been told to get the non self leveling camera as opposed to the self leveling (because they are problematic). I'll be dealing with mostly 3" and 4" cast and terracotta lines, shouldn't need more than 200 ft of line. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    The Other Rick

  • #2
    Re: I'm biting the bullet

    I know you've put a lot of thought into this one Rick.
    I wish you the best on your next big buy.May she treat you well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I'm biting the bullet

      Cool!


      I'd love to be in your shoes right now, minus the costs incurred.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I'm biting the bullet

        at the last show, tradeshow price was 20% off, so, nows the time. I've already got 4 jobs lined up for it.
        The Other Rick

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I'm biting the bullet

          Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          I know you've put a lot of thought into this one Rick.
          I wish you the best on your next big buy.May she treat you well.
          Adam,

          I could use you at the show to help me pry the money from my wallet.
          The Other Rick

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I'm biting the bullet

            Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
            Adam,

            I could use you at the show to help me pry the money from my wallet.
            I can help with that. It's my specialty
            I love my plumber

            "My Hero"

            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I'm biting the bullet

              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              I can help with that. It's my specialty
              But, I'm not going to the shoe store. Plumbed my butt off to save the money and bringing cash so no excuses for coming home empty handed.
              The Other Rick

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I'm biting the bullet

                Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                But, I'm not going to the shoe store. Plumbed my butt off to save the money and bringing cash so no excuses for coming home empty handed.
                unless you line up a floor model, they are not for sale there.

                you place an order from your supply house of choice.

                j.m. mckinney should be there. ask for jeff

                tell him you're a friend of "the other rick"

                rick.
                phoebe it is

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I'm biting the bullet

                  Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                  But, I'm not going to the shoe store. Plumbed my butt off to save the money and bringing cash so no excuses for coming home empty handed.
                  No excuses necessary If my Rick only had one of everything I'd be happy. It is when he has multiples I go shoe shopping.

                  I actually enjoy trade shows.
                  I love my plumber

                  "My Hero"

                  Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I'm biting the bullet

                    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    unless you line up a floor model, they are not for sale there.

                    you place an order from your supply house of choice.

                    j.m. mckinney should be there. ask for jeff

                    tell him you're a friend of "the other rick"

                    rick.

                    I had one lined up at the Long Beach show and I think I talked to Jeff from McKinney about it for after the show. But my wifes compulsion for mail order catalogs, and the lack for paying for things, my fica was seriously affected....enough to kill my deal. So, I have a wad of cash big enough to plug up a 4" mainline that even a k-60 couldn't clear. By the way....when I go to the post office these days the catalogs never seem to make it home, funny the way that works.
                    The Other Rick

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I'm biting the bullet

                      That's a lot of cash to be walking around with Be careful. If it was Jeff he will remember you and take care of you.
                      I love my plumber

                      "My Hero"

                      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I'm biting the bullet

                        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        That's a lot of cash to be walking around with Be careful. If it was Jeff he will remember you and take care of you.
                        I started at the Ridgid booth with Max and Pete, and they took me to Jeff. I also saw Rick's buddy Steve there.
                        The Other Rick

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I'm biting the bullet

                          Steve is in Oregon so he won't be at this trade show. He ended up at the trade how instead of the roundup
                          I love my plumber

                          "My Hero"

                          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I'm biting the bullet

                            Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            Steve is in Oregon so he won't be at this trade show. He ended up at the trade how instead of the roundup
                            I hope Steve makes it to the Roundup this year.

                            Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I'm biting the bullet

                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              I hope Steve makes it to the Roundup this year.

                              Mark
                              This years already occurred and sadly he couldn't make it. He is going to try for next year's though
                              I love my plumber

                              "My Hero"

                              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X