Picture turned green

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture turned green

Was using camera yesterday. Color mini, toolcase monitor. Fritzed out, went dead. Turned power off and back on, picture comes up in black and green, too bright to be very useable. Seems to be in the reel or camera as it behaves the same on another monitor. Think I'll have to send this one in. Anyone else had this?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: Picture turned green

hi ace. never heard of that happening before but im meeting with a ridgid rep tomorrow and will ask him if he know anything about it happening here in aus.

Comment

Alex, Never heard of black and green picture. Sounds like something is up with the camera head.

Im gonna have your local rep give you a call.

Josh

Comment

alex, are you sure that you didn't just strike it rich and hit a pile of benjamin's

years ago i was doing a gas earthquake shut off valve and needed to re-lite the appliance. i opened the dryer to check for heat and it was like fort knox. i guess laundering money is for real.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

got my rebuilt camera head back the other day (finally). all well now. worth the wait as (get this) it was replaced under warranty!!!!!!!
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
            got my rebuilt camera head back the other day (finally). all well now. worth the wait as (get this) it was replaced under warranty!!!!!!!
            Wow! So it takes 5 months to get it back if under warranty or did you wait to send it in?

Comment

No I waited a while as I had another cam, and was feeling a little cash poor and thought I'd have to pay for it, and then it got a little lost in the mail (or some such), and then it had to go from ditributor to ridgid, and get decided on, and back to distributor, and then and only then to me.

sent it out 1/29 ups, got it back when i did... maybe a month or six weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X