X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color video tool case

i own a color video tool case. i have not used it in a couple of weeks. yesterday i plugged it in and fully charged the battery. when i go to turn it on nothing is happening. i know the battery is fully charged because when i do plug it in the light is green. has anyone had this porblem and if so what can i check to fix it. i would rather not have to send it in for repair PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by Inline; 10-23-2008, 08:10 PM.
    sigpic

Re: PLEASE HELP color video tool case

Originally posted by Inline View Post
    i own a color video tool case. i have not used it in a couple of weeks. yesterday i plugged it in and fully charged the battery. when i go to turn it on nothing is happening. i know the battery is fully charged because when i do plug it in the light is green. has anyone had this porblem and if so what can i check to fix it. i would rather not have to send it in for repair PLEASE HELP
    One of my toolCase monitors had a problem where a wire was getting pinched when it rotated up so I got a black screen. If I played with it (open - close) for a while it would work again. I did send it in for repair and had it back in less than a week. Does you monitor do the same thing when you are running on 120 volt as it does on the battery? If nothing else I would call the SeeSnake Tech Center. They have always been very helpful.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: color video tool case

Inline... welcome to the forum. Give our tech service department a call. They will walk you through some diagnostics to see if they can help you with your problem without having to send it in for service. They really do try to do everything to solve the problem without you having to take it to service so definitely worth a call.

Feel free to PM me any time if you need help.

Josh

Comment

Re: color video tool case

Does it turn on when plugged in? just no-worky when on batt? if so bad batt or wires slipped off batt? I've had all kinds of wierdness that a new batt seems to have fixed.

The toolcase has a switch in the monitor swivel as well as the power switch; this shuts it off to save the battery if you close it up and forget to turn it off. I've seen probs with these switches. You've swiveled the monitor up? It flat won't tun on if you don't... sorry to state the obvious if you already know this.

I've had bad on/off switches as well.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
        X