X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&W Mini-SeeSnake Plus

I need help making a selection before contacting my local distributor. I need a B&W Mini-SeeSnake Plus without the monitor. Therefore I need the camera head/rod/reel and the power pack. Is there a UPC or model number just for this configuration?

Re: B&W Mini-SeeSnake Plus

Originally posted by big125 View Post
    I need help making a selection before contacting my local distributor. I need a B&W Mini-SeeSnake Plus without the monitor. Therefore I need the camera head/rod/reel and the power pack. Is there a UPC or model number just for this configuration?
    Try here:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/SeeSnake-Plus

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Follow-up question.....is the color head larger in diameter than the B&W, which is my assumption? I need to go down to 1 1/2". I would prefer color but only if I can use it as far down as 1 1/2".

Comment

Follow-up question.....is the color head larger in diameter than the B&W, which is my assumption? I need to go down to 1 1/2". I would prefer color but only if I can use it as far down as 1 1/2".
        I'm not sure about the measurements but if you need to do 1 1/2" lines you need to get a Mini SeeSnake Plus.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

B/W camera head = 1" O.D.
          Color camera head = 1.18" O.D.

Comment

Do you need to get thru a trap at 1 1/2"? If so, my experience is you will need the b/w and it will still be iffy. My b/w setup will do a 2" trap, did a 1 1/2" tub trap with it a couple days ago, surprised I made it but I did. I have mixed results with color mini in 2" traps, no prob in 2" or 1 1/2" lines if no trap involved. None of it will get thru threaded bends at 1 1/2".
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

plastic traps are more desirable than no hub.

truthfully i avoid all traps.

i don't think they offer the power supply anymore.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Original Power Pack (part # 64227) is no longer mgfd.

However, the "replacement part" Power Pack (# 87252) for the Monitor/VCR is still available at a ridiculously high price (+/- $1000) considering what's actually in there. It's the same thing without the "kick stand" underneath.

Northstate shows them as available:

http://www.northstate.com/ridgid/en-us/dept_305.html

(wait a long time for the page to load and scroll down)
                Last edited by Vance G; 10-26-2008, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X