X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeSnake Micro Explorer

I have read on various Internet sites (not here) the new SeeSnake Micro Explorer is due to ship tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone would care to confirm or deny this. I get several calls per day from guys asking if I have heard anything yet including one guy who wants to buy 10 of them the second they are released. I suspect these things will sell out very quickly.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: SeeSnake Micro Explorer

I found ToolUp has the Ridgid Micro Explorer listed for sale this morning so I am hoping this means they will ship next week. Their prices is a screaming price right now for anyone who wants to get in on one.

http://www.toolup.com/ridgid/30063.h...ridgid%2030063

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I found ToolUp has the Ridgid Micro Explorer listed for sale this morning so I am hoping this means they will ship next week. Their prices is a screaming price right now for anyone who wants to get in on one.

http://www.toolup.com/ridgid/30063.h...ridgid%2030063

Mark
      Yes, we saw it last night on their website as well.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

We were initially told these would be in the stores a month ago and then again told to expect them last week. These should be in sometime within the next day or two with any luck but I'm not making any promises on delivery until they are actually in our store. Typically we do get products within a day of shipment because they ship out of Elyria, Ohio.

I’m not really sure why all the tool companies give a launch date for a product and then postpone them. Milwaukee, Bosch, Makita and most other companies are guilty of this as well. You would never see this from say a new iPhone launch or Play Station 3 or many other products but I suppose it’s become the norm in the tool world unfortunately.
        Jay
        Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
        Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jay6 View Post
          I’m not really sure why all the tool companies give a launch date for a product and then postpone them. Milwaukee, Bosch, Makita and most other companies are guilty of this as well. You would never see this from say a new iPhone launch or Play Station 3 or many other products but I suppose it’s become the norm in the tool world unfortunately.
          Tech companies seem to give a quarter and then slip the quarter instead of a date.

Comment

Seems like a lot of Money for what it is! What am I missing? Like My micro sea snake for $199. Use it tomorrow to see if bats are in a exterior bath fan vent!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X