X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I purchase a battery charger-

hey guys does anyone know where I can purchase the 30 min charger for the new Ridgid 12volt compact drill/driver? The part number is #143446001. I work at a Home Depot in Ca and get customers wanting to buy them all the time and I am unable to order them. Please help.
    ~Danny

Re: Where can I purchase a battery charger-

Try the online vendors from the Ridgid where to buy page...

Comment

Home Depot should really start selling these and the batteries. Ebay is SOOO crazy overpriced on these that you could buy another drill set for the price of a battery and charger. And that is the last thing I want because I already bought the kit with the bonus drill.

Comment

This has been discussed today under the "Power Tools"Forum. Ridgid just has not made these chargers and all batteries available at Home Depot, that's why so many of us have been forced to buy kits and sell off the pieces we did not need. Maybe if enough people complain, the folks at Rigid will step up and give us what we want. People who either own these tools want to be able to buy chargers and batteries separately, so why not package and display them at Home Depot? Having to choose between buying entire kits or purchasing off of Ebay is a poor alternative to just going to the store.

Comment

Working...
        X