microExplorer Question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microExplorer Question?

I'm trying to register this thing to get my free SD card and can't find the Serial Number. The only number I see is under the UPC code. That comes up as 'invalid' when entered into the form.

BTW: very impressed with my initial tests of the unit!

Re: microExplorer Question?

The serial number can be found on the back of the microExplorer, it starts with PME.

Glad you like the product........let us know what you are using it for.

Brian

Comment

Hmmm ... that PME # was the number I input and it threw it out. I'll try again.

I'm a forensic structural engineer. I'll be using this for a wide variety of applications. Mostly, viewing inaccessible wall/ceiling/floor/roof cavities. I'm also going to experiment with it as a chimney inspection camera, once the extensions are available. I'll need to fabricate a 'centering brush' to keep the camera head relatively centered inside the flue.

The more I used it today, the more impressive it was. It's well built and has a professional feel to it. The lighting is spectacular (usually a downfall on small diameter cameras). The screen is a big improvement over the old micro. Controls are intuitive. Photo quality in 'best' mode is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by cegerer View Post
        Hmmm ... that PME # was the number I input and it threw it out. I'll try again.

I'm a forensic structural engineer. I'll be using this for a wide variety of applications. Mostly, viewing inaccessible wall/ceiling/floor/roof cavities. I'm also going to experiment with it as a chimney inspection camera, once the extensions are available. I'll need to fabricate a 'centering brush' to keep the camera head relatively centered inside the flue.

The more I used it today, the more impressive it was. It's well built and has a professional feel to it. The lighting is spectacular (usually a downfall on small diameter cameras). The screen is a big improvement over the old micro. Controls are intuitive. Photo quality in 'best' mode is very good.
        I am a Plumbing and Mechanical Expert specializing in Construction Defect Litigation . I was one of the testers for the Micro Explorer and used it on hundreds of inspections across a 8-month period. The more I have used it the more impressed I have been with it. This thing has made DT work a breeze. I am hoping Ridgid uses the Explorer as a base unit and builds from there.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
        X