X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SeeSnake Camera Head

I only used my camera maybe five times. Nothing extreme, and it broke behind the LED lens. Has anyone had this issue and if I lost my reciept will Rigid pick up the tab? Thanks

Re: My SeeSnake Camera Head

Well it matters what camera you are speaking of? A little Micro or a Seesnake?
    Either way take it to the Ridgid repair center near you they will determine if it's covered. But if it's the Micro I have heard of people who had theirs repaired no charge, but I don't work for Ridgid so you need to take it in.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Sounds like your talking about the micro. Give tech service a call and they will help you out.

Josh

Comment

i have a color compact seesnake with the camera head stuck in a broken 4-in kitchen line right under cook station of a restaurant. while i was pulling it hard, the video monitor went blank and then it felt like the ssteel spring is coming apart. needless to say, i cut the front 5 ft of push cable hoping to retrieve camera head by digging but rest. owner is not ready for that. i called service center for estimate for a new camera head but they say they can only fix old one and can't install a new (or used) camera head. i paid 5 thou for my 2-yr old camera and i'm not ready to buy a new color push cable/reel assembly for another 3100. i love my color seesnake so somebody give me suggestions pls. thanks.
        Last edited by martianplumber; 01-09-2009, 09:10 AM.

Comment

i guess the camera is stuck in the line and it's not stopped up yet.

i'm not sure if the compact or flatpack is repairable/ reterminate the end and camera.

the mini and full size are.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Contact Jim Smith at Central Oklahoma Winnelson:

http://www.centralwinnelson.com/contact.htm

I get all my parts, rebuilt camera heads, and replacement cable assemblies from them.

Comment

I also have a See Snake Micro, used just a few times and the camera head came loose from the cable just yesterday. Although it was used around water but not in water, the wire connections were badly corroded. Did you have any luck with your head?
              Dave

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                i'm not sure if the compact or flatpack is repairable/ reterminate the end and camera.
                why not?

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                X