X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• popped head off micro

well, I finally popped the head off my micro too. What do I do? take it to Ferguson? or call Ridgid? or what?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: popped head off micro

When I broke mine I just bought a new end from Ferguson.

Comment

Took mine to Fergusons and they sent it back. New aluminum head in 10 days turn around.

I bought a new one after the second day..I felt naked without it

Has a lifetime warranty

Comment

What has a lifetime warranty?
        The whole unit or just the head?
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

All Ridgid tools have a lifetime warranty (against defective material & workmanship)... so if you never use your tools the warranty will last forever.
          Jay
          Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
          Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Have your Ferguson get on it.If you are a good customer they have ways of making things EASY.
            Ridgid has told Ferguson to take care of the customer on this and provides them with resources.
            Now whether your branch does or not is a different story.

Comment

Working...
            X