X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid see snake for sale

Not sure if im in the right place but i need to sell a used but nearly new camera, company closing. It is the ridgid see snake with monitor 200 ' of cable. Purchased less than a year ago. Used 5 times.

Thankyou

Re: Ridgid see snake for sale

Please post the model name as in compact or standard. Also is it color or B/W and DVD or VHS recorder? And last the price?
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
      Please post the model name as in compact or standard. Also is it color or B/W and DVD or VHS recorder? And last the price?
      I will start the bidding out at $500
      Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
        I will start the bidding out at $500
        $501.00 Oh, wait...this isn't eBay is it.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Also pics will help
          West Trail Mechanical Ltd
          Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Ok so I looked at my receipt and it says RIDGID P #14048 REEL 200' MINI SS PLUS EIA. The Monitor is black and white 115 volt and the number on the invoice is 64217. I have a dvd recorder that attaches to the monitor, as I couldnt justify paying that much extra for it to come with one and who uses vhs anymore so we chose to do it this way and works just fine. As for price I will know for sure later today just waiting to hear back from my ridgid rep. I will try to post pics when I get home from work today. Thankyou hope everyone has a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
              Not sure if im in the right place but i need to sell a used but nearly new camera, company closing. It is the ridgid see snake with monitor 200 ' of cable. Purchased less than a year ago. Used 5 times.

Thankyou
              I may be interested in purchasing your see snake but I would like to see pictures, need rigid model of all main parts. you can also contact me a lmacdonald@lighhouse.net (in upper Michigan)

Comment

Hey Lloyd MacDonald, stop bringing up 6 momth old threads to input 1 and 2 word answers.This thread is new, and I'd like it not to die by going to the bottom of the pile.
                West Trail Mechanical Ltd
                Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

I could be interested and I am located in toronto, but the price will be the real decider.

Comment

Originally posted by bob d. View Post
                    $501.00 oh, wait...this isn't ebay is it.
                    $501.02:d

Comment

isn't this kind of not supposed to be done here? I think it might be ok to say 'hey I put my see snake up on ebay here's a link' but this kind of selling stuff here is a can of worms, imho
                      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Ace, quick, make a post! I just noticed your post count is currently at 666
                        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                          isn't this kind of not supposed to be done here? I think it might be ok to say 'hey I put my see snake up on ebay here's a link' but this kind of selling stuff here is a can of worms, imho
                          I personally wouldn't buy it unless it were from a member thats at least spent some time around(trust?). I see no problem with some one selling something, until it becomes an every day thing, abused so to speak, or spamers/business.
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

yeah... dunno if there is a policy or not but i could see it getting ugly...or being ok.
                            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I think its a great way for us to buy and sell specialized tools that someone may not have a need for any longer. That reminds me. Anyone interested in two Ridgid tristands? I know Rick needs a few more for something.
                              Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X