X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about camera

Hi can you please tell me your opinion about this EGAMASTER cam? Its a portable case cam with 1" camera head, 100' push rod cable. TFT color monitor 960,234 pixels, 12 LED lights, water proof till 3 bar. locator is optional. IT costs around 1,000€ equiv to approx. 1,320$. Its everything else than china stuff.

http://www.egamaster.com/productosnoticias.asp?idioma=en
    -->check under Drain cleaning and inspection

I can't afford a 6K, 10K RIdgid cam now because i haven't started my own drain cleaning business yet and honestly i dont understand the difference between these expensive cams and this one. what could be so special in a 6 or 10K cam to justify such $$$price? is it the counter which is mounted to the eel, the additional cable length or bigger screens? Now maybe some would say "you get what you pay for". I know that & I could get a similar cam for 290$ only that has a large "MADE IN CHINA" sign on it but thats exactly why i don't because i know it'd break after 3 days.

Thanks for your help folks!

Re: Question about camera

www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

I know that & I could get a similar cam for 290$ only that has a large "MADE IN CHINA" sign on it but thats exactly why i don't because i know it'd break after 3 days.

YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION YOU SILLY SILLY SILLY MAN!

Originally posted by sunseeker View Post
      Hi can you please tell me your opinion about this EGAMASTER cam? Its a portable case cam with 1" camera head, 100' push rod cable. TFT color monitor 960,234 pixels, 12 LED lights, water proof till 3 bar. locator is optional. IT costs around 1,000€ equiv to approx. 1,320$. Its everything else than china stuff.

http://www.egamaster.com/productosnoticias.asp?idioma=en
      -->check under Drain cleaning and inspection

I can't afford a 6K, 10K RIdgid cam now because i haven't started my own drain cleaning business yet and honestly i dont understand the difference between these expensive cams and this one. what could be so special in a 6 or 10K cam to justify such $$$price? is it the counter which is mounted to the eel, the additional cable length or bigger screens? Now maybe some would say "you get what you pay for".

Thanks for your help folks!

Comment

What is the difference between a Yugo and a BMW? They are both cars, right? Why does one cost so much more than the other?
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by ozplumb View Post
          I know that & I could get a similar cam for 290$ only that has a large "MADE IN CHINA" sign on it but thats exactly why i don't because i know it'd break after 3 days.

YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION YOU SILLY SILLY SILLY MAN!

READ WELL THE LINES YOU AUSSIE OUTLAW POMMIE

Comment

Working...
          X