Afraid of the dark!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afraid of the dark!!!

Well, we were on a job today trying to locate a sewer using our sr-60 and camera. We pushed it out to 125ft. with no problems and pulled it back out to jet a bit more once we located what we were looking for.

When we were done jetting we sent the camera back down the line. We got about 15ft and the screen went dark!

I just thought we had a bad connection or something. We did not. Pulled the camera back out and had no lights but had video???

This is the first time we have ever had a problem with our SeeSnake. What possible reasons are there for no lights but perfect picture?

I am afraid of the dark as it is certainly going to cost me lots to be without a camera the rest of this week and all of next week.

I have several trenchless jobs and lots of jetting work to do and the camera is a necessary part of these operations.

Help!?!?!?
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Afraid of the dark!!!

My seesnake is only 3 weeks old, and I never experienced this kind of problem while working for other companies.

Thanks for the thread, I'll be interested in learning the solution.

Comment

my is broken where i can get another camera for the snake micro i only use
      for one day

Comment

Thats why I've got 3 JR... one for each van, and one to be in the shop or on the shelf. Sucks but I've not found a better way. Also it's nice for troubleshooting as you can play musical components until you know which piece to send in.

I've not had your problem.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by winkhvac View Post
          my is broken where i can get another camera for the snake micro i only use
          for one day
          take it back where you bought it?
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

A lot of our service centers carry heads that can be swapped out as a quick repair. Check with your local service centers before you make the drive.

Josh

Comment

Working...
            X