X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro sea snake

I have one with the black head. If Iuse it in a toilet trap ,and the head breaks off ,will ridgid fix it free??
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Micro sea snake

Yes but don't mention how it broke

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      I have one with the black head. If Iuse it in a toilet trap ,and the head breaks off ,will ridgid fix it free??
      No, not now that you copped to it.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

We just sent one back with a snapped off head and the lady at Ridgid said "Oh darn, another broken one. " She said its been a problem and sent us a newer beefier one no charge.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          No, not now that you copped to it.

Mark
          I'm not in Congress, just an honest Irishman ! Never done it,guess I won't. Can You do it with the new head? I guess If You pull the toilet ,You May make it going 1/2 way into both openings. What You Say! Tanks Tool

Sorry, wrong place to ask
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

The general accepted consensus is you will break the end off if you try to push it through a water closet.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

tool, this has been discussed at the roundup and greg claimed he was able to get it through a toilet.

of couse with 15 people looking on, he folded under pressure

if ridgid can get a camera to go down a toilet, then they will have a tool that we can all use.

i have both the original orange camera and newer black camera on my micros. i tried 1 time and quit while i still had a head

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                if ridgid can get a camera to go down a toilet, then they will have a tool that we can all use.
                so true, so true

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

tool, call customer service. I am pretty sure they wont tie this thread to your call

Comment

I got mine thru a toilet once. Tried several times and failed. The time I made it I had pre-shaped the cable to help it round the top of the trap. The head snapped off in my hand a while later when I went to try another toilet and was trying to shape the cable how I wanted.
                    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      tool, call customer service. I am pretty sure they wont tie this thread to your call
                      Thank You Josh ! I value My little friend too much to hurt Him!

Comment

Working...
                      X