Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seesnake Micro...How did I get by w/o it??

I bought one last week because I knew I was going to look for a leak in a ceiling...I used it three times this week!

-checking footings under a showerbase
    -checking an interior wall after I sweat some fittings
    -checking for the leak today in and upstairs closet.

The homeowner would hear dripping noises when the shower was running, as well as when the toilet flushed. Pretty much narrowed it down to the 3 inch pvc expanding and contracting in a very tight hole it was drilled to pass through. I was able to show the h/o that there was no water damage, water, mold or any leak that we could see for that matter. Only damage was a couple small holes drilled in the floor, now covered by the carpet in the closet.

Already paid for itself.

Re: Seesnake Micro...How did I get by w/o it??

haven't used one yet, but I would like to to check for blockages in toilet traps. Do they work for that? Also, does it have a video out port?
    West Trail Mechanical Ltd
    Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

no on the toilet traps

the new model has vid out

Comment

I think that the new model(Micro explorer) is over $600...but CAN be worth it.

Comment

Everyone loves these but me. I bought one and just don't use it that much. I snapped the head off mine and have been waiting over a month to see if it will be warranteed and have only missed it once, and on that occaision my good old dental mirror and flashlight got me through.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

if you like the micro, you'll love the explorer.

i don't own an explorer, but did get a good chance to play with it at the roundup.

i do own the micro, both the original orange and black head.

the explorer has all the bells and whistles plus the ability to take, store and download stills and videos.

mark is our explorer expert he knows all the tricks and tips.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X