• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New at the Show

How far will the micro drain go?

What size is the head?

Compatible with current monitors?

And for the most important question, how much $$$ ?
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

With the name MicroDrain I was thinking that it was a camera head and cable that attaches to the SeeSnake Micro or the Explorer. I can see from the display that is not the case.

I'm really bummed out now
      Last edited by plumberscrack; 02-27-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        With the name MicroDrain I was thinking that it was a camera head and cable that attaches to the SeeSnake Micro or the Explorer. I can see from the display that is not the case.

I'm really bummed out now
        No comment.

J.C.

Comment

Plumberscrack, look closer... 2 versions

I dont have time to tease everyone. so here are the cat sheets for the new products from the show. This should answer a lot of your questions.

microDrain

DVDPak

DVDBase

MINIPak

LCDPak

Comment

YOU ARE THE MAN JOSH!!!! that micro drain looks like the cats meow!!1 Ill be ordering one for sure!

Comment

Smart multicompatability. Happy customers & higher sales volumes hopefully. Everybody wins.

I like that DVD Pak Monitor you've been working on too.

J.C.

Comment

You are going to sell the heck out of the micro drain. Whats the price? Even at $1000 or so lots of people will buy them instead of the full seesnake, then when they love it and start getting camera work and need to do bigger lines they will buy the full on camera.
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Worth mentioning on here too that the DVDPak and microDrain are a couple months away from launching so they wont ship for a little while.

I am really excited about the DVDPak. Absolutely my favorite monitor in our line already because of the compact size and carrying ability.

Ill try to post more about the microDrain as we move closer to a launch. Still experimenting with it.

Some of the folks at the show are telling me about new fittings I will need to try to navigate... especially in applications in pool lines.

Pressure 90s??

Josh

Comment

To go through a pressure 90 is asking ALOT of any system in my opinion. A great achievement making something durable that will go through some toilet traps.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                      You are going to sell the heck out of the micro drain. Whats the price? Even at $1000 or so lots of people will buy them instead of the full seesnake, then when they love it and start getting camera work and need to do bigger lines they will buy the full on camera.
                      Can I play poker with you?

J.C.

Comment

Poker...no. Bridge? A real card game? You're on.
                        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Worth mentioning on here too that the DVDPak and microDrain are a couple months away from launching so they wont ship for a little while.

I am really excited about the DVDPak. Absolutely my favorite monitor in our line already because of the compact size and carrying ability.

Ill try to post more about the microDrain as we move closer to a launch. Still experimenting with it.

Some of the folks at the show are telling me about new fittings I will need to try to navigate... especially in applications in pool lines.

Pressure 90s??

Josh
                          Pressure fittings are a real pain. I've done a lot with hot tubs and pools. They are as a rule substandard installations and a complete pita. Crap for access, etc. Go buy a couple pressure 90's and try to shove about anything through 2 of them. I can make one given the circumstances, never two. I don't know why no one makes dwv fittings like electrical conduit sweeps. They'd put me out of business if they did.

Comment

I couldn't sleep a wink last night thinking about the microDrain

Contemplating all the money this is going to save me

Counting all the money it's going to make me $$$

AND I can do locates with it?

Our prayers have been answered

That's pretty impressive!
                            Name:  66bb5e9ded501dfae3f544bca1c6d8ff.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  136.5 KB

Wait! this will go through a 1-1/2" P-trap?
                            Name:  60660667d4225bb91fd03f2066974d22.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  142.5 KB
                            Last edited by plumberscrack; 02-28-2009, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              Plumberscrack, look closer... 2 versions

I dont have time to tease everyone. so here are the cat sheets for the new products from the show. This should answer a lot of your questions.

microDrain

DVDPak

DVDBase

MINIPak

LCDPak
                              I love the DVD Pak Josh but can we afford them as I know they are going to be in the thousands of dollar price range and out of the reach of most as all of your camera products are.

Tony

Comment

I will have a pre order in for the microDrain ASAP

I'm gonna guess the price point on the explorer microDrain at $2000 considering the explorer alone is $900.

DVDpak is a tuff call for a price point.... Functionality and portability would put it in the 3-4K range.

I want three of everything!!!!! (I bet Rick says the same thing only he really will have three of each)

Comment

Working...
                                X